News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Call off the search

Started by BananaDan, July 05, 2012, 06:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

c00nhunterjoe

Beautiful paint, but I don't understand the ducks?

Back N Black

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 05, 2012, 06:16:24 PM
Beautiful paint, but I don't understand the ducks?

MoparManJim lost four ducks and he asked everyone to keep an eye out for the ducks.  :smilielol:

Alaskan_TA

Great to see a guy with all his ducks in a row for a change.  :smilielol:

Did you bring a noisy couch too?  :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 05, 2012, 06:37:39 PM
Great to see a guy with all his ducks in a row for a change.  :smilielol:

Did you bring a noisy couch too?  :shruggy:
with a snake in it
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

Fred

I knew you had them all along.  :lol: I guess that cat finally sniffed them out. You've got to give them back now.
But I don't think Jim's interested in ducks anymore, he is busy with the wife (I don't know if the couch comes into play or not) and his troublesome lawn mower.  :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

That Carlisle show must be tops............every man and his dog, cat and ducks seems to be there. :smilielol: :smilielol:
Good turnout.

Lennard

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 05, 2012, 08:39:03 PM
somebody call jim. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Looks like Jim was busy getting married. ;D I read this on another forum:

Hi You All
by M0ParManJimF » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:23 am

Hi guys, I'm back kinda, some of you that are friends of mine on here are probably wondering what in heck happen to me for the last few months as to why I kinda drop off the face of the earth and vanished like on here from you all and showed up here and there online. Well truth be told.... I got married afew months back. and I been working at afew of the model projects getting them wrap up as well.M0ParManJimF

Indygenerallee

Hot Damn!!!! The ducks are found!!! HOORAY!!!!!  :lol: :smilielol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Yeah! we've tried to notify Jim but he has his mind on other things at the moment. Namely Mrs. Jim.  :lol:

Fred

Quote from: Lennard on July 08, 2012, 12:28:50 AM

Hi You All

Hi guys, I'm back kinda, some of you that are friends of mine on here are probably wondering what in heck happen to me for the last few months as to why I kinda drop off the face of the earth and vanished like on here from you all and showed up here and there online. Well truth be told.... I got married afew months back. and I been working at afew of the model projects getting them wrap up as well.M0ParManJimF

That's right. Those of us who've been following the Weedeater 20" Lawn Mower thread (started by Jim) have already made the acquaintance of Mrs.Jim. Check it out.

Lennard

Found it Fred, thanks. How could I have missed such a fantastic thread! :smilielol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Fred on July 08, 2012, 01:19:09 AM
Quote from: Lennard on July 08, 2012, 12:28:50 AM

Hi You All

That's right. Those of us who've been following the Weedeater 20" Lawn Mower thread (started by Jim) have already made the acquaintance of Mrs.Jim. Check it out.

Yea and one Charger_Fan have already very deeply offended me as well...

BTW, the ducks in the photo looks very very nice. But they should be the same color as the charger so it would be a matching pair..  :smilielol:

bakerhillpins

Those were Jim's ducks??   I saw them several times at the show. By the time I got out my camera they were gone though.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.