News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Possibly All Mopar National meet in Pgh PA. Who would be interested?

Started by bad88t-top, December 14, 2013, 10:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

Hey guys,   I"m thinking about putting together an all Mopar judged car show in Pittsburgh in the sumemr of 2015.   I have a Dodge dealership that's willing to sponsor, provide the insurance, and fund the t-shirts, and about 10 guys that will be part of my committee.  It will more than likely be a Saturday 1 day show but I'd have activities ready for the Friday night and Sunday croud. I plan on including awards, charity Chinese auction, T-shirts, food vendors, band, the whole deal.

I'm trying to figure out how many people would be willing to travel for such a show.   Being a 70 Charger owner I'd like to get as many Chargers possible but I also plan on marketing the show on other Mopar forums as well.   Let me know your thoughts and I'd appreciate any feedback you'd be willing to share.

-Bill Woessner :2thumbs:
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

resq302

Depends when it might be.  Have a really busy month in July for me and if it is the end of June or early Aug. might cause a problem with the wife and me being away from the house that much in that short of a time.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

4cruzin

Depends when it is I guess . . . . Within driving distance for me . .  :2thumbs: 

Wont be able to bring a charger though . . . .   :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Daytona R/T SE

Tread carefully here.

If you've never put on a car show before, prepare for a big surprise.

It's a ton of work.

You say you have a committee of ten?

Five may actually show up.

Three might do something.

Everything else, you'll have to do yourself.

Been there.

Done that.

My advice ?

Run away.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hemihead

I'm 20 miles North of the Burg and I know lots of Mopar Gearheads around me that would go . Where at ? Micks ?
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

areibel

Sounds cool!  I live about an hour and a half north, but I'd love to come (and I MIGHT have the car done by 2015!)
There's a club in Erie, and in Butler as well I think?  And I was at a pretty big show at Ebensburg a couple years ago, so I think there's a lot of talent close that would show up.
Good Luck!

hydroforce2

i'll probably already be traveling 5 hours to Carlisle in July.. sorry
1968 Dodge Charger - 383 4 speed
1968 Dodge Charger - 383 auto
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 6" lift
2005 Dodge Rumble Bee - #3517 Black 4x4