News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

slightly burnt up bmw for sale.....

Started by mpdlawdog, July 09, 2012, 11:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

dont you think he should have been trying to put out the fire instead of taking pics :shruggy:....slightly burnt up...good thing that motor turns over by hand ;)

lhttp://columbus.craigslist.org/bar/3127198466.html
ets barter My BMW project for your - $12345 (marysville)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-07-08, 10:06PM EDT
Reply to: dgzwh-3127198466@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets see what the barter world has to offer........
Take this BMW off my hands cheap and make it into your dream car! Perfect for a parts car or project, everything mechanical is still intact Pictures don't do this car justice.
Here is My slightly burnt up 2002 bmw 330xi e46 3 series this car is AWD with 50/50 power distribution with the 3.0 engine and steptronic transmission ( option for driving automatic or Manual clutch-less shifting !! ) It still has a clear title (Not salvage or rebuilt.) just over 140,xxx miles with every option. chrome package, power everything.heated seats/ sunroof/ Nice black leather/ wood grain / premium Harman kardon stereo / This car running is lots of fun but obviously needs a lot of work to be again.
(Notice :only under the hood caught fire, the rest of the car is still in good shape)
It was running and driving great prior to this happening, and was truly a pleasure to drive the only issue it had was intermittent cruise control, The interior, drive train, body are still in great shape, the motor still turns over by hand freely it is definitely salvageable. it comes with the stock wheels as seen in the first pic the aftermarket ones have been sold!
I'm asking 1800 cash Or BARTER

Email or Text (908) 649-0358 Located in Marysville Ohio 43040
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

ChgrSteve67

Looks like the run flat tires still work after being burnt  :lol:

wingcar

I guess you can get "burnt out" on any car....even a BMW....
(To bad someone didn't buy it while it was hot as it would have been a "smokin deal")...
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Ghoste

Quote from: mpdlawdog on July 09, 2012, 11:43:12 AM
dont you think he should have been trying to put out the fire instead of taking pics :shruggy:...

Actually I was thinking, "thank God he got that awesome pic before the fire went out".  :lol: