News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got some attention today

Started by Fred, July 02, 2012, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Pretty expensive. It's all imported from the USA and Canada. But there aren't too many options for mine. The older the car the harder to find the parts.
What year is yours?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1977  There are plenty of parts and re pop out there but being from the US it's hard to justify paying some of the prices that some people charge.

I've seen quite a few 2wd's here but only one F100 4wd.

F8-4life

Nice bronco it deserves every comment it gets! Its good to see one taken care of, most of the ones here in ohio are pretty abused

Fred

Quote from: 440 on July 04, 2012, 05:46:57 PM
1977  There are plenty of parts and re pop out there but being from the US it's hard to justify paying some of the prices that some people charge.

I've seen quite a few 2wd's here but only one F100 4wd.

Well I'm sure you'll make good use of your time over there chasing up whatever spare parts you'll need. Shop till you drop ha ha!!
Have a good and safe trip.

Fred

Quote from: F8-4life on July 04, 2012, 08:19:54 PM
Nice bronco it deserves every comment it gets! Its good to see one taken care of, most of the ones here in ohio are pretty abused

Thanks mate. :2thumbs:   It would hurt me to neglect her, I couldnt do it.

Thanks Fred, I wish I could go on a shopping spree but I just can't afford to, $800 for a set of tires is far more appealing than $1200.

I will buy some new shoes and a General Lee bike though  :lol:

aussiemuscle

Quote from: Fred on July 02, 2012, 10:06:49 PM

if you want a scale replica of your beautiful bronco, monogram recently reissued the 80 MY, which is very close to your 84. It comes with the rear canopy too!

Fred

Thanks mate, I'll check it out.  :2thumbs: