News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'67 Barracuda Seatbelts the same as a '69 "B" body/CHARGER?

Started by Charger Aficionado, February 02, 2006, 12:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I purchased a set of NICE tan belts a while back from a '67 Cuda.  They appear to have all the same belts including roof-mounted shoulder harnesses with elastic.  The fabric, the buckles, and even the Tan paint look the same.  I didn't do a measurement of each one, but I ASSume they should be damn-near close...  the Does anyone know of any othe possible differences???

I plan to buy the date-coded 3 * 69 labels from Ssnakeoyl.com   My car was made LATE, and first sold in '70.

TheGhost

Odd... my 67 doesn't have the shoulder belts....  No holes up there to indicate that it ever did, either.  Were shoulder belts an option in 67?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger Aficionado

TheGhost

You got me curious on this....  I'll have to ask around.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.