News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

5000 mile survivor 6 pack bird on the bag

Started by charger_fan_4ever, June 30, 2012, 10:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1966hemi

Currently bid at 103K, under the reserve price. This car should by rights sell quickly, but money is tight these days...

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

charger_fan_4ever

Beep Beep Dave

Why do you guys figure this one hasn't sold yet?
Been on ebay at least 3 times.
Has anyone spoken to the seller? Sure would be nice to see an underhood pic.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

WINGIN IT

With 5K on the odo, no enthusiast is going to drive it.  Column auto doesn't help either.
It's a museum piece if it's a true survivor, so pretty small audience IMO.  :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 15, 2012, 03:43:20 PM
With 5K on the odo, no enthusiast is going to drive it.  Column auto doesn't help either.
It's a museum piece if it's a true survivor, so pretty small audience IMO.  :Twocents:
:2thumbs: Well said... I would drive the hell out of it  :nana:, but like you said many enthusiast's wouldn't propbably  :brickwall: ...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

maxwellwedge

Many (who have seen both cars) consider mine as a better survivor - and I drive it!

That being said - That car is no slouch either!

Aero426

Quote from: Budnicks on July 15, 2012, 03:50:22 PM
I would drive the hell out of it...

The 5000 mile car is the one that had 12 miles on the odo in 1988.   So I guess you could say it's been driven a fair amount.

Jim's orange survivor Bird with a few more miles is pretty hard to top.   That car is amazing.

Cooter

My opinion is it's crazy money in a sh*tty economy..Aiming at a VERY small target.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"