News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Antiques on the Bay

Started by FC7 V code, July 02, 2012, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC7 V code

The weekend of June 22 through June 24 found the 16th annual Antiques on the Bay car show going on in St. Ignace, MI. We were able to get over Friday evening for a little cruising and My Son took the Charger to the show on Saturday. I was at work on Saturday and missed yet another show, although I was able to get off in time to catch the last hour or so. The weather was great and there was a fair turn out of unmodified cars present. I took quite a few pictures on Friday evening at the City Marina parking lot where a lot of the cars sat around after a parade through town. Some of our Canadian friends came down and brought an assortment of really cool stuff, including a 69 Coronet 440(Kelly) a 71 V-code Cuda(Shawn) and what turned out to win Best in Show a 70 FM-3 Runner(Brian). Mostly I shot the Mopars, but I did get a few other older cars that looked pretty cool so I thought I would include a few of them. Hope you enjoy the photos! First up is the Charger west of St.Ignace with the Straits of Mackinac and the Mackinac Bridge in the background. Then a late evening shot of the 70 FM3 Runner. Third is a nice 74 Runner at the downtown Marina and last is the Charger next to a 68? Barracuda in the city marina lot.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

moparstuart

thanks for sharing ,   I thought this was going to be about old cars on Ebay 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FC7 V code

A few more photos from Antiques on the Bay, First is a Dart GT Convertible and next will be a Fury Convertible, then a 32 Packard and last a 26 Pierce.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

FC7 V code

Couple last shots of our group parked at the K-Royale motel on Friday evening in St. Ignace.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dino

I've been thinking of driving up there again, I'm about 4 hours south of the bridge.  Stunning up there.  Thanks for the pics!   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

paironines

Good looking pics of the cars, especially the Charger!