News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Belly Button Lint Thread (for 6pkrunner)

Started by Old Moparz, February 01, 2006, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Why not?   :shruggy:

Here's the largest collection according to The Guinness Book of Records. http://www.feargod.net/fluff.html  Anyone else save this stuff?  :o

Lint Link:
http://www.neveroddoreven.com/11001110011/lint.html

So what's the most lint you ever pulled out at one time? Mine was the size of a pencil eraser, a little bit blue & gray, but it didn't match the shirt I was wearing. By the way, I don't collect this stuff, I have no more room.   ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

where is the "this thread has reached full capacity" picture....  we need it already...... :no:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

NICE! :smilielol:

The largest haul I've made in recent memory was about the size of my thumb...common ones are about the size of my pinky. ;D

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 01, 2006, 04:20:22 PM
where is the "this thread has reached full capacity" picture....  we need it already...... :no:
:icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

O.K...
Now does this fall under the heading of "Contemplation Of One's Own Navel"...
  Or do I have to start another thread?...  :-\

http://images.google.com/images?q=navel&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

greenpigs

I'll be glad when the winter is over and I have something to do besides be a post whore.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Brock Samson

Hey  OldMopartz this you?... I dunno I kinda expected it to be stuffed with foil...  :icon_smile_shy:

http://www.butchcomer.com/files/navel.jpg

Lowprofile

Quote from: greenpigs on February 01, 2006, 04:47:46 PM
I'll be glad when the winter is over and I have something to do besides be a post whore.

I believe this is the quote of the day.  LOL   :iagree: :2thumbs: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

nh_mopar_fan

6pkrunner

Well there - the cycle is complete. All topics have[/b] indeed been covered. Let's start anew.

;D And I really don't want to know where the picture came from. :icon_smile_big:

69_500

So just how do you come accross someone who has that large of a belly button lint collection? I mean what freak show rolled into town for someone to openly admit having that much bellybutton lint in a jar? Did they open up the jars and smell them to see if it was in fact bellybutton lint and not just lint from a dryer?

Old Moparz

Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2006, 09:37:49 AM
So just how do you come accross someone who has that large of a belly button lint collection? I mean what freak show rolled into town for someone to openly admit having that much bellybutton lint in a jar? Did they open up the jars and smell them to see if it was in fact bellybutton lint and not just lint from a dryer?

Judging by the people lining up to get on daytime circus freak talk shows, I guess there's no problem or shortage. You don't have to look hard for them at all, everyone has a website, blog or profile these days. By the way, I wouldn't make an attempt at a sniff to verify it wasn't from the dryer either, I'll take their word for it.  :o
               Bob                

THE COLONEL

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 01, 2006, 04:16:14 PM
Why not?   :shruggy:

Here's the largest collection according to The Guinness Book of Records. http://www.feargod.net/fluff.html  Anyone else save this stuff?  :o

Lint Link:
http://www.neveroddoreven.com/11001110011/lint.html

So what's the most lint you ever pulled out at one time? Mine was the size of a pencil eraser, a little bit blue & gray, but it didn't match the shirt I was wearing. By the way, I don't collect this stuff, I have no more room.   ::)

It looks like he is trying to color coordinate it. :frog:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

69_500

What I was saying is that I'm sure someone along the line had to open up the jars to see if it was from a dryer or such.

Brock Samson

how the hell would ya' know and why the frack would ya' care...
sell that crap on e-bay!  :icon_smile_wink:

69_500

There would have to be some sort of a test to determine if its belly button lint or dryer lint. Because a collection of dryer lint that size could be obtained over a very short time period.

Old Moparz

Heavy moisture content would determine if it were not from a dryer.

I'd have to say that geographic origin, income level, & maybe even ethnic background could alter the total amount of lint you could pull from your belly button. Think about it, if you live in a warm climate you will wear less clothing, or clothing of different fibers. The fibers will break down & leave deposits, but certain fibers more so than others. If you have a low income, you buy cheap stuff that falls apart & probably not designer clothes of a better grade. Some ethnic backgrounds leave some people with way more body hair than average. More hair will cause friction & likely to pull fibers a lot faster and make more of it in less time.

I also suppose if you have low income you also won't buy as much deodorant, or maybe less effective deodorant, & probably have some really foul lint in a jar.  :o

BTW, Here's a special website on dryer lint for 69_500:   :D

http://www.users.vance.net/tprewitt/lint.htm
               Bob                

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on February 02, 2006, 12:34:18 PM
how the hell would ya' know and why the frack would ya' care...
sell that crap on e-bay!  :icon_smile_wink:
:iagree: Those remind me of the Tribbles (I think that's the name) on Star Trek. That oughts fetch some good money. ;D

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 02, 2006, 01:59:07 PM

BTW, Here's a special website on dryer lint for 69_500:   :D

http://www.users.vance.net/tprewitt/lint.htm
Oh Man... :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dart3404

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

skip68

This is the kind of thread that should be updated..    :cheers: :rofl: :smilielol: :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

wow, you must have really searched to dig this out..................................dig out.................oh well :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 28, 2012, 08:50:30 PM
wow, you must have really searched to dig this out..................................dig out.................oh well :shruggy:
:rotz:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bakerhillpins

I can't find stuff on this site on a normal day when I try every combination of search terms I can think of.. How in the hell did you find this? Or better yet why?  :eek2:  :lol:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2006, 11:54:38 AM
What I was saying is that I'm sure someone along the line had to open up the jars to see if it was from a dryer or such.

That's what I keep thinking.
I always wonder if it's actual belly button lint or drier lint. There's plenty to be had there.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Old Moparz

Good thing someone resurrected this topic, I forgot about it & almost started a new one to show off my new hobby & new winter project. Elephant sculptures made from belly button lint.

This one I call "Elly-Lint"
               Bob