News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting (old) blog article on a super redneck Mopar graveyard

Started by hatersaurusrex, June 17, 2012, 08:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

red69superbee

red69superbee

i also saw some cars from R&R that i have pics of too.The primer charger 500 was  a hemi car that he started for me one day i was there .One was a 72 charger that was one of six , maybe that was a 440 6 pack, if i remember right

TheAutoArchaeologist

Yup, documented those cars back in 2009.  A very cool find.  Here is the original thread on them.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63427.msg708663.html

Ryan

hatersaurusrex

Very cool Ryan.  Once again the specificity of the search feature thwarts my attempts at revisiting already covered ground.

But really, some of those Bee paintings are creepy.   Does the bee really need demon-razor teeth?  And why does the Roadrunner need to explode from his helmet?  Is he trying to escape the overly-veiny wings?   

That Chally you posted though, it's almost justifiable to steal that just to keep it from turning to mush.   
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

bakerhillpins

Those "bees" are just creepy.   :eek2:

As always a great writeup Ryan..   
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Old Moparz

Those cars look like they may have been in pretty decent shape body-wise, when they were parked. Someone probably drove the hell out of them & broke something & didn't have the money to fix it. The undersides are probably gone by now, no frames or floors.

I like the creepy bees, reminds me of a friend from high school that was told by his art teacher in college to paint something "packaged" as if you could buy it off the shelf in the store. He painted human body parts in styrofoam trays covered in clear stretch wrap.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TheAutoArchaeologist

All those many years ago, I didn't tag anything.  Now I sorta do.

Here is a direct link to the blog.

http://www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com/2009/10/cars-in-yards-hillbillies-and-hemi.html

And when we went back

http://www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com/2010/12/crazy-bees-and-purple-es.html

Also we are pretty sure the guy was on some pretty serious drugs when he did up the 70 Bee.

Ryan