News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Tk Guess what i did in my garage

Started by gunner, February 01, 2006, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunner

hey guys i just started cutting out my first ever floor pans never new it could be this fun thanks for the incite agyn and for you tk look i got a garage that i can cut and weld in.. ::) sorry to bring it up agyn here are some pics...  :icon_smile_big: pritty good for a dumb kid huh?
Peace,
             Ben

Brock Samson

i thought yur charger was purple... Replace that Mirror yet?..

TK73

Right on man!!

Dean didn't show for the Mopar meeting tonight, Colin had the kick panels for you but since Dean wasn't there he took 'em back home...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

70charginglizard

Nice holes   :o

Where are Fred and Barney.... ;D
70charginglizard

gunner

yeah i don't no what deans problem is he hasn't called me back for like a month and i guess ill make my own kick panels i have been cuttin all night at least till mom and dad said it was too late ::) my comment to that was screw the Neighbors but that didn't work. and strat the purple thing is not a charger in it an AMX Javelin, 2nd the car in the pics is a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger(my car).... the Javelin is my cuz deans car(purple)...
Peace
        Ben         

I call it the barney mobile how do you think i get up to the store for smokes Yabba dabba doo....................... ;D

dpm68

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Ben  when you finish with the floor pans, TK needs a couple holes cut in the floor of the suburb to assist him with gas milage.
Formerly chargerdaytona477

TK73

Quote from: chargerless4now on February 01, 2006, 02:11:05 AM
Ben  when you finish with the floor pans, TK needs a couple holes cut in the floor of the suburb to assist him with gas milage.

sheet, need a couple thousand pounds taken off the 'Burban for better mpg...

8WHEELER

That's still not enough leg room for TK   ;D ;D  keep cutting.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TruckDriver

Heyyyyy, Put glass in there and you have floor T tops :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

gunner

I don't think that i will stop at the floor boards for tk I think i might just cut his roof off all it is is a box on wheels it would drop off about 1500lbs hahah... that big blue turd hahahah and i think i will use plexy glass and a few lawn chairs so i can cruse around in style..The holes in my car are just beginning they will get bigger
Have a good 1
                   Ben

70charginglizard

That would be pretty cool having some plexiglass sheets down there watching the pavement go by at 80-100mph.  :yesnod:
70charginglizard

1970 Charger 500

Bandit72

Quote from: 70charginglizard on February 01, 2006, 02:17:59 PM
That would be pretty cool having some plexiglass sheets down there watching the pavement go by at 80-100mph.  :yesnod:

i can do that in my truck without the plexiglass....  :P

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

TK73

1970 Charger 500

TK73

gunner

What up tony hows the charger going.... yeah i thought you might like it, All i need is the 360 and i will come out cruising. hey Chris my hand met the cutter right on the knuckle hurts like a bit** but that just means when i cut Ur roof off it'll cost extra. so tony Hows life.
peace
            Ben

1970 Charger 500

Just waiting for the rain to stop!!
Charger is painted, door panels are in route, Kelly got me a new trim piece for my windshield  :bow:
We just moved to Bothell near Thrasher's Corner so I'll be going to Clearview every Saturday......
We (I) are remodeling the house, new casing, base, adding crown, chair, shadow, remodeled the powder room and am now just moving up stairs after 2 months.....a lot of work.
I'll see you at the Mopar show in May....I'll be in with the Charger's looking like.... O0

Tony

gunner

If i got the dart runing i will be there with it if not i guess ill be there too