News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's Offical

Started by Old Tired Rebel, June 16, 2012, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tired Rebel

I am officially a Charger owner thanks to a good friend that gave me one because he didn't want to restore it. He brought a lot of stuff to help me get it going. Mostly mechanics's a 360/727. The 360 needs to be put back together and a 727 has been rebuilt.I will need a few things at a later date so I will be checking the classifieds here.

1969chargerrtse

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  Best feeling in the world. Congrats!
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

nvrbdn

how cool.time to start having fun :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger440RDN

Congrats! I have always liked the 73 Chargers painted orange with the bulge hood :D. Good luck with the restoration.

Fred

Congrats and enjoy.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FLG

Welcome to years of misery  :cheers:

Eventually followed by happiness, than death  :rofl:

Just kidding, but dont plan on setting crazy deadlines....unless your loaded (if so, spare some change?) youll just be disappointed. Take your time, do things right, dont cut corners where they shouldnt be cut, and enjoy the hobby.

Bobs69

Quote from: FLG on June 16, 2012, 08:13:40 PM

Just kidding, but dont plan on setting crazy deadlines....unless your loaded (if so, spare some change?) youll just be disappointed. Take your time, do things right, dont cut corners where they shouldnt be cut, and enjoy the hobby.

Listen to the man!  I felt the best about my car when I first bought it and dreamed of all the possibilities.  I took it too serious, hurt some relationships along the way and am still not happy with it!  But I still got it, letting it rest for now.

Pretty damned good friend you got there........... he gave it to you?

BigBlackDodge

Welcome to the jungle! :2thumbs:

BBD

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 16, 2012, 01:42:27 PM
:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  Best feeling in the world. Congrats!

Thank You I will be starting off  just cleaning it and make a plan of what I would like and what will be possible.

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 16, 2012, 01:42:59 PM
how cool.time to start having fun :2thumbs:

Yeah the adventure begins Monday.

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: Charger440RDN on June 16, 2012, 02:27:50 PM
Congrats! I have always liked the 73 Chargers painted orange with the bulge hood :D. Good luck with the restoration.

Thank You, I like the Green well enough to keep it. But I am not sure about keeping the bench seat.

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: Fred on June 16, 2012, 05:24:41 PM
Congrats and enjoy.  :2thumbs:

Thank You I will enjoy most everything about this.

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: FLG on June 16, 2012, 08:13:40 PM

I have to go slow,no choice. I just don't know where to start.

Old Tired Rebel