News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ernest Borgnine, Oscar winner, has died at 95

Started by TruckDriver, July 08, 2012, 05:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mytur Binsdirti

nvrbdn

a great actor. i agree, one of my favorites. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

c00nhunterjoe

Horrible news. He was very active for his age and appeared to be in decent health. The news spread fast on my Airwolf site...    :'(

Todd Wilson

69CoronetRT

RIP Cabby. Loved your work.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Bummer. I'd have to check imdb but it eems like the last thing I saw him in was Gattaca.

Musicman

Last movie I saw him in was RED, if I remember correctly. He played the part of the CIA Records Keeper.

RIP

hatersaurusrex

I'm a bit disappointed the title of this thread isn't 'Dominic Santini won't be loading any more Hellfires for Stringfellow'

Though that's probably a bit too derivative...
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

TruckDriver

I'm suprized no one mentioned "Escape From NY" too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

poseidon adventure,   "preacher, you took the only thing i loved, my linda"
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on July 09, 2012, 08:40:38 PM
I'm a bit disappointed the title of this thread isn't 'Dominic Santini won't be loading any more Hellfires for Stringfellow'

Though that's probably a bit too derivative...

Hell yes.   :cheers:

crusty440

Emperor of the North was my favorite.  He could play quite the bad-ass.

mrsskip68

Im a huge fan of Little House on the Prairie, (Ok stop laughing!) But he played parts in the episodes several times! Great actor and will be missed!
Lisa

c00nhunterjoe

Oooo, emporer of the north, havnt seen that in forever. Gonna have to track that one down on dvd

nvrbdn

i never remembered him on little house. but then at the time i guess i wasnt paying attention to the guest stars. my daughters loved that show and we would watch together. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House