News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast & Loud?

Started by bill440rt, June 15, 2012, 07:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Has anyone here seen the new "reality" show Fast & Loud?? I sometimes enjoy some of these programs, but I just tried to sit thru this one. I really, REALLY tried. Had to turn it off.  :rotz:   :puke:
Wowee.
Anyone else see it?
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

1BAD68

I wanted to see it but missed it.
A lot of people complain about the amount of "reality" shows on tv these days but I love it. I'm hooked on Deadliest Catch, Call of the Wildman, Hollywood Treasure, etc.
But for every good one there's a flop, just have to weed through.

lukedukem

i saw that first one. they are from dallas, texas. it did get annoying though. they had a video online about the tour of thier shop and that guy talked really fast and loud, i guess thats why its called that
i had to finish watching it. might watch some more. they do take old cars and put them back on the street, witch is good. but ????

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Old Moparz

Quote from: bill440rt on June 15, 2012, 07:02:18 AM
Has anyone here seen the new "reality" show Fast & Loud?? I sometimes enjoy some of these programs, but I just tried to sit thru this one. I really, REALLY tried. Had to turn it off.  :rotz:   :puke:
Wowee.
Anyone else see it?

I haven't seen it yet & won't unless the show is running & the TV happens to already be on that channel when I turn it on.   :lol:

The key reason is the "reality" part.  :no:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

I watched and didnt mind it to much ?  but then i will watch almost anything car related . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

John_Kunkel

I tuned in the other night only because they were featuring a '50 Olds build (I have one too) and was totally disappointed in the piece of shit that they turned out...some people's taste is all in their mouth.  ::)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

I thought that you wrote "Fat and loud". I was wondering why anyone would make a show about the ex wife. :smilielol:

Fred

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on June 17, 2012, 03:14:18 AM
I thought that you wrote "Fat and loud". I was wondering why anyone would make a show about the ex wife. :smilielol:

It's not Fat & Loud, it's farting loud...................and anyone can!  :nana:   :smilielol: :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 15, 2012, 08:28:01 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on June 15, 2012, 07:02:18 AM
Wowee.
Anyone else see it?

I haven't seen it yet & won't unless the show is running & the TV happens to already be on that channel when I turn it on.   :lol:

The key reason is the "reality" part.  :no:

I'm with you.............can't stand them.

NHCharger

Caught an episode yesterday while eating lunch. Another manufactured drama show. The owner spent most of the show complaining "if I don't sell this car the shops gonna close". I will say one positive thing. It beats any of the "Real Housewives" shows. Maybe.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Chryco Psycho

I am really hooked on ....... Umm
Oh wait I don't have a tv  :2thumbs:
I would rather live my life

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 17, 2012, 12:20:48 PM
Oh wait I don't have a tv  :2thumbs:

By sitting in front of a computer moniter...tomato, tomahto.  :shruggy:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Fred

Quote from: John_Kunkel on June 17, 2012, 04:10:57 PM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 17, 2012, 12:20:48 PM
Oh wait I don't have a tv  :2thumbs:

By sitting in front of a computer moniter...tomato, tomahto.  :shruggy:

:smilielol:  same difference.

Charger-Bodie

I actually liked this show. I guess we all have our different opinions...
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 17, 2012, 05:46:55 PM
I actually liked this show. I guess we all have our different opinions...
i also like it but have only seen one episode

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn:anyone else see Mike Mr angry on fast and loud last night ?????

NHCharger

I thought that guy looked familiar. Unfortunately I fell asleep at that point. Who won the race??
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

moparstuart

Ghoste

So is it like some kind of TopGear rip off or what?

NHCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on October 02, 2012, 07:47:55 PM

No. A very slightly improved version of Desert Car Queens.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: NHCharger on October 02, 2012, 08:39:55 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on October 02, 2012, 07:47:55 PM

No. A very slightly improved version of Desert Car Queens.

I think Fast n Loud is 20 times better than that cob-job joke of a show. These guys atleast work on the cars on camera once in a while. They will also lose money on a car before turding it up.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

XS29L

Have you seen "Counting Cars" yet. I was supriced to see all the Mopars on that show.
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

bakerhillpins

Yea, I saw the white 68 Charger RT Clone that got a 17.5k engine in 2 days. Like looking at the cars but the shows are too much manufactured drama as one put it for me. Mostly just tune out for the "stories" and watch the cars but I am always doing something else while they are on anyhow so I don't really pay that much attention.

I did see the fast and loud where he lost 20k at auction on 2 cars.  :smilielol:

Speaking of which, where are the new episodes of Graveyard Carz???
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Lennard

Quote from: bakerhillpins on October 02, 2012, 08:55:58 PM
I did see the fast and loud where he lost 20k at auction on 2 cars.  :smilielol:
He lost a little over 14K on a Caddy convertible and a Fourties Chevy that episode.
I like the show, the owner of gas monkey garage is a fast and smooth talker with a lot of funny remarks.