News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

People are hallarious

Started by RGA, June 09, 2012, 12:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGA

Someone just came by my shop and saw my 69 out front. This is what he said. "who's 69 ? I had one, man that was awsome. Those 390's run. She was orange and white like the colonel's. "
" really ? 390 huh, Colonel huh ? bet that was somthing "

Bob T

Maybe it was Colonel Sanders other car  :D
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Indygenerallee

:lol: :smilielol: I love dipshits I had a guy at the carlot the other day and I was showing him a 99 Ram and he said the transmissions were shit I said the overdrive was the problem and then he states "Dodge trannys have always been junk" He then stated he had a 700 HP 318 in a 82 Dodge Ram and it went through 8 727's transmissions. No use arguing with a idiot so I let it ride but I wanted to tell him he was a lying dumb SOB!!  :lol: :smilielol: Your right people never cease to amaze me!!  :rofl: :smilielol: :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

nvrbdn

wow, so the colonels charger was a pot pie 390? chicken shift 4 speed? feather light heads? beak beak horn? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 09, 2012, 04:25:44 PM
wow, so the colonels charger was a pot pie 390? chicken shift 4 speed? feather light heads? beak beak horn? :shruggy:

I do not recall the commercial ever saying what size the engine was  :Twocents: Could have had a Ford transplant  :o

Bob T

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 09, 2012, 04:25:44 PM

The Top Banana SuperChicken, beak beak  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Stretch

Quote from: Bob T on June 09, 2012, 03:21:35 PM
Maybe it was Colonel Sanders other car  :D

"Fastest chicken in the south!"

Stroker Ace
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!