News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what followed my son home.

Started by flyinlow, June 08, 2012, 07:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Wow nice!
 But I love PtitRaisin's avatar big time.  Any chance of squeezing in another tail pipe tip in the shot?  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

flyinlow

flyinlow

Generations

Tilar

You need to get him signed up and posting on the board.    :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69rtse4spd

Congrats, very nice Charger, & one lucky young man. Lots of room in the back seats if you do it right, so maybe he should not introduce his girlfriend to the other woman. :lol:.

PtitRaisin

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 10, 2012, 06:45:02 AM
Wow nice!
 But I love PtitRaisin's avatar big time.  Any chance of squeezing in another tail pipe tip in the shot?  :icon_smile_big:

It's not I who took the photo!  :nana:
Quentin

bill440rt

That's great! Your son is one lucky guy! (And you, too!)  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Patronus

21! And a '70 Charger!! Damn. That car pulls more tail than he does! Congrats on another beauty to the stable.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

flyinlow

Quote from: Tilar on June 10, 2012, 10:16:04 AM
You need to get him signed up and posting on the board.    :yesnod:

He is a member. Just reading so far.  That will probably change.

Bob T

Liking your Gen III also flyinlow, put up a few more pics if you could  :coolgleamA: , or is there a thread on it somewhere  :scratchchin:   

Cant let the whippersnapper grab all the kudos  :lol:

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ghoste

Dino

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 10, 2012, 06:45:02 AM
Wow nice!

I thought I had one like that of my car but it's not as good.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

mpdlawdog

very nice!  Congrads!  hope to see you guys at the mopar nats in a few months!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-