News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why is the bidding for this 69 so low?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 16, 2012, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

lukedukem

its a nice car, no doubt. but you can't do a frame off, rotiserie yes. no engine shots- well his feedback is 37 and they are all because he bought stuff. he has no seller feedback. so maybe its his first thing to sell, and didn't put up pick. idk. jury still out on this one. i will continue to watch though
luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

tan top

sure that car has been for sale a few years  ,  or one like it  or same one &  different seller  :shruggy:
:popcrn:
yes don't know why some still  say frame off  resto  :shruggy:

looks good from the pictures :drool5: :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1969chargerrtse

Dang I should take the 26k on mine right now and buy that.  Though who knows what the reserve is?  I'm just surprised how low bids are with 2 days left.  And who post a rare car restored like that with no engine shot?  Real dumb or odd.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1BAD68

hatersaurusrex

Shoot if I could pick up that Mach 1 for 75 hundo I'd book a flight to Michigan right now
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 16, 2012, 04:07:56 PM
  I'm just surprised how low bids are with 2 days left.  A

Obviously, the low bidders are of the mindset that thinks that a real R/T isn't worth the money.   :lol:

mauve66

the mach 1 says it has a MARPI report, letters so far away from each other it wouldn't be a typo, seems scamy to me, never sold a thing until now and they suddenly have 5 PERFECT cars for sale but no engine shots, sig says rv sales, the only thing they have bought seem to be fishing gear and nothing ever sold
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

OldGuy

Maybe it's the red and black floor mats.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

ACUDANUT

69 OUR/TEA

I am one of the small % that loves green,that car looks real nice !!!!!! I know,what we can see with no eng shots and not being there in person to put the eagle eye down it.I normally like vinyl tops on just about any color charger,but that one looks real good  without one !!!!

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: cdr on June 16, 2012, 04:51:40 PM
it's green
:lol:  I knew someone was gonna say that.  Back in the day all the 69's around my town were green.  Green was huge in 69/70.  Beautiful car no matter what color.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: cdr on June 16, 2012, 04:51:40 PM
it's green

I, too don't mind the green but it's not even the pretty EF8 green.  The certain greens & sunfire yellows never seem to get any respect.  Take a look at all the reds, blues & purples at car shows fender tag.  Most of the time they're the above mentioned colors.

moparfan53

I was just going to say I think it is some kind of scam because of the short listing time of 3 days and when you click on the "see other items" link it shows he has 5 more collector cars for sale. Went to post the link for all 6 cars and they were all removed by ebay. Looks like it was another scammer at work.

ACUDANUT

IMO. Green belongs on Tanks, Jeeps and Tractors.  :icon_smile_big:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: moparfan53 on June 16, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
I was just going to say I think it is some kind of scam because of the short listing time of 3 days and when you click on the "see other items" link it shows he has 5 more collector cars for sale. Went to post the link for all 6 cars and they were all removed by ebay. Looks like it was another scammer at work.

That was my thought.  Who post a car for big bucks and doesn't show the engine?

Chryco Psycho

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Charger440RDN

Green is definitely my least favorite color on these cars. Especially this shade.  Sorry if that offends anyone on here that owns a green one :lol:

bakerhillpins

Seems scam is the word.. as it has been removed.

I am not a green guy (3xgreen is HORRIBLE) but Green hardtop with white interior and a 4spd... I would cross the street!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.