News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My observation...

Started by 72chargerSE, February 04, 2006, 02:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 07, 2006, 01:34:50 AM
Quote from: andy74 on February 06, 2006, 09:42:41 AM
hello again,just chill buddy!

i agree 100 percent with Troy,the winter will get even the most cheerful person bent out of shape sometimes,or some people are just asses,like silver

there you got again pointing fingers, bitch boy. Hey dont you have diaper to change? :)

I thought your mom already changed yours tonight?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

resq302

Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 06, 2006, 03:53:48 PM
Quote from: resq302 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:30 PM
Working for a police dept. I see how many people obey the rules and just how many try to bend the rules to fit their way.  Granted, there are usually more good than bad people but it only takes a bad apple to spoil the bunch sometimes.  

I know, I for one, have just gotten discouraged at another popular mopar_ _  board (fill in the blanks) cause I was posting resto questions in their A12 forum.  Now I guess my Charger is not as good as an A12 car cause I was told that my resto question was "HARDLY A12 RELATED", yet doesn't the A12 (B-body cars) use a lot of the same parts as what the Charger (shockingly another B body car) does?  Again, things can get taken the wrong way and some people just need to get a thicker skin but overly, people just need to use common sense and think who else might be reading this and get insulted.

Dude...

Its called the A12 forum for a reason...its a forum for A12-related questions.  No one told you your car wasn't as good as A12 cars, they just said your question wasn't A12 related.

I'm sure your Charger's very nice...but its not an A12 car and therefore, your question wasn't A12 related.

I was never aware it was for registered A12 members only.  They also have a forum "Unlawfl's Race Only Forum" now would you assume that was for only one member or a forum named after a member of the site?  That is where I got confused with the A12 Resto forum.  I was under the impression that it was just the name of the forum, not that it was restricted to A12 members.  Now I know.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Orange_Crush

Quote from: resq302 on February 07, 2006, 08:26:04 AM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on February 06, 2006, 03:53:48 PM
Quote from: resq302 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:30 PM
Working for a police dept. I see how many people obey the rules and just how many try to bend the rules to fit their way.  Granted, there are usually more good than bad people but it only takes a bad apple to spoil the bunch sometimes.  

I know, I for one, have just gotten discouraged at another popular mopar_ _  board (fill in the blanks) cause I was posting resto questions in their A12 forum.  Now I guess my Charger is not as good as an A12 car cause I was told that my resto question was "HARDLY A12 RELATED", yet doesn't the A12 (B-body cars) use a lot of the same parts as what the Charger (shockingly another B body car) does?  Again, things can get taken the wrong way and some people just need to get a thicker skin but overly, people just need to use common sense and think who else might be reading this and get insulted.

Dude...

Its called the A12 forum for a reason...its a forum for A12-related questions.  No one told you your car wasn't as good as A12 cars, they just said your question wasn't A12 related.

I'm sure your Charger's very nice...but its not an A12 car and therefore, your question wasn't A12 related.

I was never aware it was for registered A12 members only.  They also have a forum "Unlawfl's Race Only Forum" now would you assume that was for only one member or a forum named after a member of the site?  That is where I got confused with the A12 Resto forum.  I was under the impression that it was just the name of the forum, not that it was restricted to A12 members.  Now I know.

Ahhh, okay, I see what you're saying...my bad.  I thought you knowingly posted in it about chargers KNOWING it was a forum dedicated to A12 cars.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Hey resq302,

Just so you're aware & don't put your foot in your mouth, (Which is very easy to do on Moparts) the Unlawfl race only section isn't for just one member only. He was a member there who was also a police officer who was killed by a drunk driver. I never knew him, but many members over there did & dedicated that part to him. (There may be more to it, but that's what I'm aware of.)

BTW, I don't think you have to be a registered A-12 owner to go on the A-12 forum, but since I have no interest in a six pak other than the beverage, I don't know for sure. Cool cars, but a big 4V is fine with me.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

how about if you have on a12 clone. then can you post there
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

I posted a question Re: the Antennas on the fiberglass hood cars being "Funny" on TAs and AARs and not on A-12s, & Hurst300s they were way cool to me...  ;D
Some times are simply taken out of context...  :icon_smile_wink:
I could easyily see how a name of a section/thread/topic might be thought to be something else if ya' dont know the Nomiclature... :yesnod:

BTW: I see no need for swearing at all... in anger.. only in fun.  :icon_smile_wink:

Troy

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 07, 2006, 01:28:09 PM
You can try... but my experience with the owners of those cars is somewhat worse than dealing with certain wing car owners. Try reading through some threads over there before posting or you may get a bit peeved when someone replies to you.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

694spdRT

Quote from: Troy on February 07, 2006, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 07, 2006, 01:28:09 PM
You can try... but my experience with the owners of those cars is somewhat worse than dealing with certain wing car owners. Try reading through some threads over there before posting or you may get a bit peeved when someone replies to you.

Troy

Not that it matters a whole lot but, I have always been curious why there is a section devoted to just to those cars? They are great cars but, does anyone know why they have a dedicated section where other unique and/or rare cars do not?  :shruggy:

I do understand the Lil' red/truck forum's purpose.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

NHCharger

You can try... but my experience with the owners of those cars is somewhat worse than dealing with certain wing car owners.
Troy

:haha: :haha:
Oh yeah, been there. Couple of years ago I get a PM from a moparts member who owns a A12 car asking where I lived, he noticed I was from NH like him. Turns out he lives two miles from me, and my son was friends with his neighbors kids. When I mentioned that he replies"oh your the guy with the 3rd gen chargers", I pm'd him a few more times but never got a reply.
Being the red headed stepchildren of the Mopar world is a heavy burdon to bear. :pity: :icon_smile_big:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

hemihead

Quote from: NHCharger on February 07, 2006, 08:32:16 PM
You can try... but my experience with the owners of those cars is somewhat worse than dealing with certain wing car owners.
Troy

:haha: :haha:
Oh yeah, been there. Couple of years ago I get a PM from a moparts member who owns a A12 car asking where I lived, he noticed I was from NH like him. Turns out he lives two miles from me, and my son was friends with his neighbors kids. When I mentioned that he replies"oh your the guy with the 3rd gen chargers", I pm'd him a few more times but never got a reply.
Being the red headed stepchildren of the Mopar world is a heavy burdon to bear. :pity: :icon_smile_big:
That's why I like my 3rd Gen,I get to be the black sheep.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

resq302

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 07, 2006, 11:26:28 AM
Hey resq302,

Just so you're aware & don't put your foot in your mouth, (Which is very easy to do on Moparts) the Unlawfl race only section isn't for just one member only. He was a member there who was also a police officer who was killed by a drunk driver. I never knew him, but many members over there did & dedicated that part to him. (There may be more to it, but that's what I'm aware of.)

BTW, I don't think you have to be a registered A-12 owner to go on the A-12 forum, but since I have no interest in a six pak other than the beverage, I don't know for sure. Cool cars, but a big 4V is fine with me.

Being in the police department, I knew of Gary, however, I never personally met him.  I think they did a great thing by honoring his memory with the Unlawful Race Only forum.  That is how I got misled thinking the A12 Restoration forum was just a restoration forum cutely named A12 Restoration forum never thinking or understanding it was a restoration forum dedicated to ONLY A12 questions and restorations.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto