News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

E P I Vector Wheel -EPI casting Means What?

Started by ChargersETC..ETC.., May 18, 2012, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargersETC..ETC..

I have a 14x7 vector wheel  with the  casting letters E P I .
I haven't seen EPI cast on a vector before so does anyone know what EPI means?
It's not PSI like air preasure and It's not CSI like Carrol Shelby International
It's cast E P I

This wheel takes a diffrent center cap then most vectors maybee it's the shelby style vector
instead of American Racing. The hubs diffrent looking.This vectors a unilug 5 on 4 1/2 -4 3/4.
Anyone else have E P I cast vector wheels and know more about the mfg code EPI??? :shruggy:

ChargersETC..ETC..

Pictures

ChargersETC..ETC..

final pictures to compare the differances between 2 diffrent 14x7 wheels cast from diffrent molds or mfgs

aussiemuscle

My guess is they are cheap knock-offs. someone here will know for sure...

ChargersETC..ETC..

The back of the EPI looks the same as a picture of a MADE IN USA CSI Carrol Shelby International 15x8.5 vector I found posted somewhere online.
So as far as I can tell the back looks to be the same as a Shelby and the front may even be the same as the shelby since the spokes have a curve to them.
I haven't seen many cheap vector wheels    :D seems like they all cost about the same no matter whats cast on the back of the wheel weather it's a knock off or major mfg company name. :Twocents: