News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need info on alan johson heads is there a drag race/nhra forum anywhere

Started by bugsydog, May 28, 2012, 09:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugsydog

I got my hands on a set of alan johnson heads, they are from the early to mid 1990s i think and at one end its stamped WAR which if im correct means Walt Alston Racing which is out of Washington.  state. I'm yring to find information on these heads and was wondering if there a was a drag racing forum that somebody could direct me to. Thanks

Hemi Runner

bugsydog

John_Kunkel

Do you want info on the heads themselves or Alan Johnson's involvement with them?
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bugsydog

the heads themselves, i know the history and involvment, im looking for a formun to determine if the heads are of value and possilby age and if they were used on a top fuel or alcohol motor.

Hemi Runner

They're only of value if someone wants to use them to build a blown alcohol hemi or restore an old flopper. I can't imagine them being competitive compared to what's available today. Otherwise, they're just a cool paperweight.