News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

help.need insurance

Started by poppa, May 24, 2012, 10:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppa

I have seen LOTS of other posts on this subject but, can't find any that mention driving to work. We have a permenant campsite (20 yrs) and I would like to drive to work and then to the camper (saves time and mileage) once or twice a month. Can't find anyone that would do this. All I have talked to think like it's a museum piece and should only be in parades. Can't even stop at the store if I want to get a soda. Thanks
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

ACUDANUT

American Collectors Insurance does not care where you drive...I believe there is a Milage cap.  But then I don't think so, because moparstuart has the same insurance I do and he drives his ALOT.

poppa

Yep, they do care. More than once a month. Car wouldn't be in a garage at camper one or two nights,that kills it too.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

myk

Hagerty.  The main reason why I chose them back in '05 is because they allowed more miles per year than anyone else I was looking at during the time.  That may have changed now, but it never hurts to ask them for a quote...

ACUDANUT

American CC insurance does not send spys to see if it's in garage every night.

myk

And neither does Hagerty.  Get on the horn, 'OP!