News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pics or measurements of cars with headers

Started by 375instroke, May 22, 2012, 08:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

375instroke

Got any pics showing how low your headers hang below the transmission and frame rails, or measurements of how far below they hang relative to some fixed point?  Also, what headers and collector size is this of?

Fred

I've got a deep transmission pan with a distance of 4 1/4" from pan to ground. My headers are TTI's and the primaries are 2 1/4",  the collectors are 4". The distance between collectors and ground is 4 3/4"

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Geez Fred, how did you get away with that? I thought you need to at least clear a coke can in Vic.

Fred

Quote from: 440 on May 23, 2012, 02:33:50 AM
Geez Fred, how did you get away with that? I thought you need to at least clear a coke can in Vic.

Yeah..............a flattened coke can. :smilielol: :smilielol:

No seriously, the legal limit is 4 inches (100mil) and I've got 1/4" to spare. Passed with flying colours. . I must lower it   :D :lol:

Chryco Psycho

TTI makes a different header for the B & RB engine , they fit so close to the floor the B header will not fit the RB with only 3/4" difference in height . They are not cheap but they are the best .

Fred

I'm more than happy with them............they couldn't fit any better.