News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird clone for sale in Southwestern Ontario?

Started by Ghoste, May 29, 2012, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I heard a rumor about a Superbird clone for sale in Southwestern Ontario, anyone know if its true and do they know the car?  I'm not looking to buy one so there is not much use about telling me of ones in other locations.  I had a couple of questions about this specific car if it is the one I think it could be.  Last I heard of the one I am thinking of, I believe it was around Sarnia?

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

404NOTFOUND

I saw a hemi orange Superbird for sale in the area last weekend but it was an original, matching numbers hemi car.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Ghoste

You're up Sarnia way aren't you?  It wasn't a car someone was selling was it?  I'm sure the one I am talking about is a clone so it can't be the same one anyway.  Hmm.

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: Ghoste on May 31, 2012, 09:08:35 AM
You're up Sarnia way aren't you?  It wasn't a car someone was selling was it?  I'm sure the one I am talking about is a clone so it can't be the same one anyway.  Hmm.

No, I'm in Hamilton. The car I saw was in Milton.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Ghoste

No, the car I'm talking about is a Plymouth wing for sure.