News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Give her what she wants or suffer the consequences.

Started by Fred, May 18, 2012, 07:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

(don't let her near it when she's angry!)

Just saw this on the news...............

Saturday, May 19, 2012 » 04:51am

A Sri Lankan woman has bitten off the penis of her lover following an argument.

The man was rushed to hospital in Andapana, 180km south of Colombo, after a quarrel with the woman turned violent when she refused to give him money for alcohol.

Police say about three-quarters of the penis was bitten off.

Doctors managed to stop the bleeding and are trying to re-attach the severed penis.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Wheels of Terror

That's a little harsh! I wonder if the guy was an alcoholic and was abusive when he drank?  :icon_smile_blackeye:  Still! I'm speechless.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

A383Wing

hatersaurusrex

I mean... it's hard enough biting into some food that has gristle in it, that woman must have been DETERMINED!
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Fred

I'm thinking if she bit off 3/4's off it.................it must have been awfully small to start with.............if it wasn't...........it is now!  :eek2:

Wheels of Terror

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fred very well put! Hatersaurustex, grizzled makes me gag. You just put a detailed picture in my mind!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Fred

Well if he was thinking about a sex change..................now would be the perfedt  time! Then maybe he can bite off someone's in the future  :smilielol:

Fred

bull

Never once has my penis came out from the safety of its storage compartment during an argument with my wife. Now she's not an alcoholic, nor is she the violent type, but I have to wonder why/how this guy's Willie made an appearance during the altercation.

Indygenerallee

EEE gads!!  :o hurts just thinking about it!!! definately the guy was retarded if he let his wife chomp on his trouser snake she must have led on something else was going to happen!  :D
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 18, 2012, 11:48:54 PM
EEE gads!!  :o hurts just thinking about it!!! definately the guy was retarded if he let his wife chomp on his trouser snake she must have led on something else was going to happen!  :D

"Hey, what are you doing down there?  Oh cool!  Sweet, when you're done give me the money for beerOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Indygenerallee

:smilielol: I can only imagine that's what was going through his mind!!  :smilielol: I think the Lorena Bobbit case was probably worse though, something about a knife to the old johnson  :eek2:

Fred

The knife is quick and swift................chomping or gnawing at it is entirely another matter.

Don't let your "dingle dongle" dangle in the dirt.....................keep it in your pocket where it can't get hurt!!!

Indygenerallee

doctor4766

Quote from: Fred on May 19, 2012, 01:32:28 AM
The knife is quick and swift................chomping or gnawing at it is entirely another matter.

Don't let your "dingle dongle" dangle in the dirt.....................keep it in your pocket where it can't get hurt!!!
Shoulda made her take her teeth out first............
Gotta love a '69

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on May 18, 2012, 11:40:40 PM
Never once has my penis came out from the safety of its storage compartment during an argument with my wife. Now she's not an alcoholic, nor is she the violent type, but I have to wonder why/how this guy's Willie made an appearance during the altercation.

This is the first thing I thought of as well. Seems like a lack of foresight led to a lack of foreskin...

Khyron

this whole story is a bit hard to swallow!

*rimshot*

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Fred

Quote from: Khyron on May 19, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
this whole story is a bit hard to swallow!

*rimshot*

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on May 19, 2012, 12:28:16 PM
Quote from: bull on May 18, 2012, 11:40:40 PM

This is the first thing I thought of as well. Seems like a lack of foresight led to a lack of foreskin...

Some funny stuff there. :smilielol:

404NOTFOUND

Maybe it's your fault. How many guys have said, "I wish I could find a woman who can swallow it all" :laugh:
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Fred

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on May 19, 2012, 10:35:01 PM
Maybe it's your fault. How many guys have said, "I wish I could find a woman who can swallow it all" :laugh:

Yeah but if she only swallows it...........you can pull it back up. Chomping on it makes mince meat!  :eek2:

Back N Black

Patronus

Dont let an angry woman pull down your pants.  :shruggy:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

4cruzin

Can we like talk about carburetors or something?    :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Fred

nvrbdn

i will talk about something.......here we go.... way back in the day... oh wait, i already have one of those threads.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  never mind  :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 26, 2012, 07:42:32 AM
i will talk about something.......here we go.... way back in the day... oh wait, i already have one of those threads.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  never mind  :D

Hey Jim! I was just about to remind you but you caught yourself before I could.  :lol:

Ponch ®

immediately afterwards the guy said "damn bitch...this time you bit off more than you could chew"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Fred