News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drive to Carlisle

Started by 66FBCharger, May 17, 2012, 10:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Just curious, has some kind soul arranged for a DC.com tent this year? 
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Tilar

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 03, 2012, 09:12:24 AM
Just curious, has some kind soul arranged for a DC.com tent this year? 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,91493.msg1053165.html#msg1053165

Yup, Our fearless leader!  :2thumbs:  Too bad I won't get the chance this year to see it.  :P
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bakerhillpins

Sweet. That always saves my sanity.  Thanks again Troy!!

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BananaDan

Bill and I kicked off the week tonight.

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Very Cool. Both beautiful cars!  :drool5:

BrianShaughnessy

Leaving around 6ish tomorrow a.m.    Meeting George around 7 at Newburgh exit on NYS thruway.

Probably stopping at Cabela's to look at stuffed critters and stupid hats outside Reading on 78.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks good guys!   Sorry I couldnt make it.  The hour stuck in traffic while still being on SI really turned me off....promise Ill be @ Bill's @ 8 on Thursday though :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

So Bill,  which car are ya bringing?  8,9, or 0?   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Oh so you dont know about 1 & 2 then huh? 

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 04, 2012, 06:53:13 PM
Oh so you dont know about 1 & 2 then huh? 

;)

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Hint: It's not stock!
Tee-hee! That should narrow it down to two then.  :girlfight:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Well that gives me better odds then....... 50/50 is than 33!   :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BananaDan

It's the one with the '68 gas cap.  Wait...   :think:

bill440rt

Quote from: BananaDan on July 04, 2012, 09:54:13 PM
It's the one with the '68 gas cap.  Wait...   :think:

NICE!!!!  :rofl:

resq302

Should have just asked what color Bill was partial to this year...... red, green, or purple.    :lol:
Brian

Cooter

Yep...figures. Drove the 99 Dodge instead of the GL, or Christine. Got about 1 hour out headed home and water pump flies all to hell on the 360 in the Truck...Here I am on the side of the interstate any-fu*kin'-way...

Sometimes, you can't hit the ground with yer hat.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

gers1968rt

Hey Cooter, i'm feelin your pain, my transmission failed half-way home, had to call AAA and got trailered to Ellicottville NY, where my brother picked me up with the trailer and got me home. Trans is in the shop, still waiting to hear what went wrong.
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.