News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Before and After - what do you think?

Started by OldGuy, May 22, 2012, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

Put the new rims and tires on.  Before - blackwalls - 205x60x15" on 15"x7" rims.  Rear - 295-50-15" on 15"x8" rims.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

Midway through the change over.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

Change over complete!

Indygenerallee

Looks awesome!! What rims are those??? Those would look great on my Daytona!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

nvrbdn

love the color combo with the new wheels and tires. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

OldGuy

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 22, 2012, 07:38:07 PM
They are the Bassett lightweight racing D-hole rims.  15"x7" on the front and 15"x10" on the rear.  Tires are 245x60x15" on the front and 275x60x15" on the rear.
The rim sizes fit perfectly.
15"x7" backspacing 3.625"
15"x10" backspacing 5"

NHCharger

Love the wheel chock. Was that one of those rare factory options ;)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bull

They are the Bassett lightweight racing D-hole rims.  15"x7" on the front and 15"x10" on the rear.  Tires are 245x60x15" on the front and 275x60x15" on the rear.
The rim sizes fit perfectly.
15"x7" backspacing 3.625"
15"x10" backspacing 5"
[/quote]
Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 22, 2012, 07:38:07 PM

I was just going to say they look like Bassetts: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52194.0.html

Have you got any close pics from the side rear so we can see the clearance by the wheel opening? They look great.

charge69

Those wheel/tire combos look fantastic on your Charger !  Both actually look great but the new combo really "pops" with the color of your car !! :cheers: :cheers:

gschmidt211

WOW!!!  The previous rims looked okay, but they were too plain.  The black rims with the small bit of redline on the rim and the raised white letters are fantastic.  A very nice improvement.
1972 Charger Rallye
2014 Ram Outdoorsman 3.6L 4x2
1978 D100 Utiline Standard Cab

OldGuy

Pics of rear wheel well and back spring clearance

Brass

nvrbdn

i like your stance and didnt really notice the exhaust dumps till those last pic's :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bakerhillpins

I think those wheels look really good. The red pinstripe is really sweet.  :drool5:

However, I really like the Cragers on your other Charger. Man, now I know what I want my garage to look like.  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

OldGuy

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 22, 2012, 09:14:20 PM
i like your stance and didnt really notice the exhaust dumps till those last pic's :2thumbs:
Not really exhaust dumps - exhaust coming straight off of exhaust manifolds with short pipes and no mufflers - just a temporary fix until we can get the full exhaust put on.  Looking to go with the TTI exhaust set up.  Until then, the neighbors are probably hating it!