News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are these videos of a member here?

Started by jaak, May 13, 2012, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Are these videos of a 68 a member here? Just wondering, been watching them.
(burnout video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNdOpyGLMw&feature=related

Jason

71green go

:rotz: Now wouldnt I hate neighbors like that......gives the hobby a really bad name

Indygenerallee

Joe Dirt's cousin "How ya like them smokin' tires!"
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

model maker

It looks like he must be livin' in the car, the old coot coulda had a heart attack smoknin; them thar "tars"  ( tires ) as he said and drop his foot off the brake and drive right through the house across the street. "his loyal facebook followers " ??? must be that family from the south that rented that house in florida  for the CMT tv channel  the one with tom arnold hosting, they completly destroyed the mansion grounds by flooding the manicured lawn and turned it into a "MUD BOG" TO DRIVE ALL & EVERYTHING THAT HAD WHEELS. yep, that must be the family member who got left behind.
MODEL MAKER

Budnicks

Quote from: model maker on May 14, 2012, 02:17:01 PM
It looks like he must be livin' in the car, the old coot coulda had a heart attack smoknin; them thar "tars"  ( tires ) as he said and drop his foot off the brake and drive right through the house across the street. "his loyal facebook followers " ??? must be that family from the south that rented that house in florida  for the CMT tv channel  the one with tom arnold hosting, they completly destroyed the mansion grounds by flooding the manicured lawn and turned it into a "MUD BOG" TO DRIVE ALL & EVERYTHING THAT HAD WHEELS. yep, that must be the family member who got left behind.
The House/Mansion was in the Hamptons & they were from Cajun Country, but yes that would be par for that family...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

model maker

I could not believe that they thought destroying the property was ok, and then " THEY FIXED IT " like the owners couldn't tell with that bumpy lawn that looked like a "tank trap" :rofl:
MODEL MAKER

Budnicks

Quote from: model maker on May 14, 2012, 02:40:03 PM
I could not believe that they thought destroying the property was ok, and then " THEY FIXED IT " like the owners couldn't tell with that bumpy lawn that looked like a "tank trap" :rofl:
YepTried to paint the dirt/mud green & duct taped the fence, hicks with guns in the Hamptons, a couple of the neighbors seem to like them, but they were a really destructive group... They did about everything except burn outs in the drive way like the thread here is about... I'm sure the production company payed dearly for all the damage, I can't believe they actually thought they would get their deposit money back, the gay Hamptons Realtor/property manager let them off pretty easy...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

model maker

Budnicks, get a load of this, THEY ARE SENDING THEM TO ENGLAND TO STAY IN A CASTLE complete with servants, this has got to be a real HOOT ! I lived next to neighbors just like these guys and I do mean exactly like them out in the mountains of SHASTA COUNTY in california. I had just bought a brand new webber 22  inch charcoal  grill complete with nice cover. The next day when i went to use it for the first time, "SOMEONE" had taken a shot at it and put a nice sized ( caliber ) dent in it, yep, they managed to shoot it when they were drinking which was 24 hours a day and we got along great, they just did some stupid stuff every now and then NOW   NOW   NOW is a better description 1
bert
I still have that grill and every time i look at the lid, there is this big silver dent in the black paint. :brickwall:
MODEL MAKER

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

c00nhunterjoe

That car needs some serious tlc. I would not want them as my neighbor and I love loud cars and burnouts.

Wicked72

you think thats ugly you should see mine  :brickwall: lol
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Fred

I'll say one thing for him.................he looked blissfully happy!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

surmanajaja

when I saw the guy behind the wheel I laughed...but I wouldnt link this video to anyone I know, get enough disrespect for my love of old american iron already :shruggy:

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

1970Moparmann

Uncle Jesse lost some weight.  He haw....
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

TexasStroker

There was an old guy that had a 70 'Cuda around town about 10 years ago that looked similar.  It was a faded InViolet and had sheep skin seat covers...guy always looked super happy in the car.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Drache

Personally I see nothing wrong with a burn out. That being said, a back road is a way better place to do one than in your drive way in on a street like that. I'm sure the neighbors weren't overly happy with the smell drifting in through their windows. But the old guy sure seemed happy in his car and that's what really matters.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dino

Quote from: Drache on May 16, 2012, 10:25:07 AM
Personally I see nothing wrong with a burn out. That being said, a back road is a way better place to do one than in your drive way in on a street like that. I'm sure the neighbors weren't overly happy with the smell drifting in through their windows. But the old guy sure seemed happy in his car and that's what really matters.

Uh yeah I don't think so.  The health of the people in his area sucking on tire fumes are a bit more important don't you think?  There's a time and place for a burnout and that wasn't it!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

hemi o

I love it,he's happy as, no harm done, lifes short :icon_smile_big:

Marck

I would never do a burnout near my home or neighbours.... Not that most of them would care, but out of respect for other peoples privacy..

Drache

Quote from: Dino on May 16, 2012, 10:50:02 AM

Uh yeah I don't think so.  The health of the people in his area sucking on tire fumes are a bit more important don't you think?  There's a time and place for a burnout and that wasn't it!

did you read my post at all? I never said it was ok in a driveway like that.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dino

Quote from: Drache on May 17, 2012, 08:20:23 AM
Quote from: Dino on May 16, 2012, 10:50:02 AM

did you read my post at all? I never said it was ok in a driveway like that.

I did and you said it would be better on a back road but you also said that the neighbors wouldn't be happy but all that matters is the old man being happy.  Did I miss something?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.