News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will the price of a Shelby Charger climb, now that Carroll Shelby has died?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, May 11, 2012, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

It's funny. I finish up my magazines and leave them on a shelf near the back entrance to the 3rd floor here at the embassy in Pakistan. They almost always get scooped up within a day or two. The Autoweek with cover story on Carroll Shelby has been there for weeks. People have picked around it to take old Popular Mechanics.

JB400

Problem with these cars is not many have even heard of them.  Put one in F&F and interests in these cars will go through the roof.

Ghoste

JB400

Do you really want to get in that conversation again?  People are gullible.  They see something cool done with a particular car, and hey, I want one of those too!

Ghoste

Yeah, but I don't think F&F could bring much love to the relative unknowns at this point.  I think as a movie franchise its largely spent, they make money but they aren't exatly blockbusters anymore.

JB400

That's why I think F&F needs some competion.  People are getting bored with the series. I know I am.  I waited a month after F5 first come on HBO before I actually sat down and watched it.  Let's have some competition with some lesser known cars and some new faces and have some decent movies.  Take the fake computer crap out of it.