News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unrestored Neil Armstrong vette up to $250k on Ebay

Started by bull, May 03, 2012, 06:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

It seems insane to me, even if there is a shill.  That's why I can't imagine it being a "regular" car guy.

TUFCAT

Tilar

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 05, 2012, 07:46:36 PM
Quote from: Tilar on May 05, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
The only experience I've had with a new GM product lately was a new Malibu that I rented on my trip to Hawaii last month. I can say with 100% certainty that my 12 year old Buick Regal rides and drives better than the 2012 Malibu does.
I've heard good reviews on the Malibu, but at least here we can say that GM was building great cars back in 2000.  :icon_smile_big:

I definitley like my Regal. It's not far from the ride my old Mark V Lincoln had which was amazing. I wasn't impressed with the Malibu in the least. but it did get us from point A to point B.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

73 bids, final bid: US $250,090.00. Reserve not met. :o How's that? Reserve not met!?!?

Indygenerallee

Guy is a idiot, He should have taken the money and ran!!! Another big dreamer......
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1969chargerrtse

I don't know?  Neil Armstrong?  My thought was if a similar vette was worth 70ish, that unrestored one is worth about double, and then another 50 grand to restore it. I think it'll sit like all the $500,00.00 Daytonas out there after its sold and restored.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Tilar

He had a starting price of 100k, I'd have removed the reserve after the first bid. Even at that he probably would have tripled his money.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Tilar on May 05, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
The only experience I've had with a new GM product lately was a new Malibu that I rented on my trip to Hawaii last month. I can say with 100% certainty that my 12 year old Buick Regal rides and drives better than the 2012 Malibu does.
Stopped by a Chevy dearlership today and saw a Malibu on the floor. It was one nice looking well built car. The interior was really well done and usually got great reviews.  I was wondering what you didn't like?  Road noise, hard ride etc?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.