News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holley Carb Selection

Started by gsniegow, May 07, 2012, 03:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsniegow

I'm looking to replace my carb.   Car is a 69 Charger, 383 stock setup.  I was looking at the Holley 80770 carb as I do plan to make changes down the road and think this would be a good choice for today and further down the road as well.  Here is a link http://www.holley.com/0-80770.asp

Now, on some auto parts sites it states that this carb will not work with my application.  Others state that it will.  I believe it will as well, though I may need a new throttle linkage.

I hate to spend the money and discover that I made the wrong choice.  Can anyone confirm if they are running this setup?  If so, did you need to purchase other parts to make this work?  Is it a good choice of carb? 

Many thanks!

Chryco Psycho

the 80770 is a good choice , the Avengers are good carb .
For the same or less $$ I would recommend the Proform , Mancinis usually has the best pricing on it .