News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Ghoste

Started by maxwellwedge, May 06, 2012, 09:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

2 days offline......he must be very hung over! :cheers: :yesnod:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TUFCAT

Wow that's a really big hangover especially for a Canadian!  :D

DC_1

Wow, that must have been some birthday party.....4 days and no Ghoste! He didn't live out a scene from "The Hangover" did he?........ Has anyone checked the alleys of Tijuana for him?

TUFCAT

I remember a conversation where Ghoste told me he'd be making a few trips to Europe with his company this year.  Maybe that's the reason  :scratchchin:

nvrbdn

mabey he decided he had to grow up when he reached 50 and had to put all the fun things away.  :shruggy: i myself did the same thing, but my age is set for 85. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

DC_1

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 10, 2012, 11:04:19 PM
I remember a conversation where Ghoste told me he'd be making a few trips to Europe with his company this year.  Maybe that's the reason  :scratchchin:

I guess they don't have computers over there yet.......... :shruggy:

DC_1

Yep......that must have been one hell of a birthday!

TUFCAT

I think he's still France. Possibly with no internet access? :scratchchin:  ...or he hates us! :D  

Ghoste

Back now.  Thanks everyone. It was a good one but I literally had to fly out that night and just never had time to log on over there. 
Got a Les Paul 59 reissue for my birthday which makes for a pretty good month so far.

nvrbdn

welcome back ghoste. nice present. hope the trip was good. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

Trip was great!  It was work so I did little sightseeing but still great.  Got to drive a Veyron around Monte Carlo and Monaco one night,  a day in Amsterdam, a day in Paris and saw some F1.  Life is good.  :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.