News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Useless post 5,677

Started by skip68, May 06, 2012, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Yep.  This post is pointless.  It means nothing and therefore doesn't serve any good other than getting me closer to #6,000.  Troy told me if I make it to 6000 he'll make me a moderator with full control of the "ban" button.   

Who's your daddy?    :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

bull

I think you're well beyond 5,677 useless posts. Recount.

68X426

To keep the subject title accurate you have to stay at 5,677.

No more posts for you !!! :moon:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

bill440rt

:rofl:

A Mod???  :o
Oof! We're all DOOMED!!  :faint:  :smilielol: :smilielol:  :icon_smile_wink:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

No we're not because skip would have to ban himself first and once he's banned............he can't ban us!  :nana: :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on May 06, 2012, 08:43:24 PM
No we're not because skip would have to ban himself first and once he's banned............he can't ban us!  :nana: :icon_smile_big:

Ah Yes, But remember Fred,.....he has multiple personality disorder. So he'll still be around!!  :smilielol: :nana:

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on May 07, 2012, 11:30:38 AM
Quote from: Fred on May 06, 2012, 08:43:24 PM

Ah Yes, But remember Fred,.....he has multiple personality disorder. So he'll still be around!!  :smilielol: :nana:

:eek2:  and here I thought we were safe.  :lol:

On the other hand, I need proof...............line all the personalities up and take a pic please.

nvrbdn

we are a mere 300 + meaningless posts away from the end of all of this? :faint:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred