News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best place to buy interiors

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, May 04, 2012, 09:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

I want Legendary seat covers,but thought I heard somewhere in the past that Dantes actually sells them cheaper than if you bought right from Legendary? Anyone else heard this or confirm?Also,any other vendors that might carry their products,like Yearone,cause with the 25% code,might be a good time to buy my interior,especially that I need the leather front buckets.Ouch !!!

bull

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on May 04, 2012, 09:41:18 PM
I want Legendary seat covers,but thought I heard somewhere in the past that Dantes actually sells them cheaper than if you bought right from Legendary? Anyone else heard this or confirm?Also,any other vendors that might carry their products,like Yearone,cause with the 25% code,might be a good time to buy my interior,especially that I need the leather front buckets.Ouch !!!

Done right that Year One deal is hard to beat, although they seem to make up for it in shipping. I believe you have to top $1,000 on your order though to get the extra 5% though.

macca3441

Just ordered my interior from Dante's!
I doubt you'd find a better deal (even from Legendary direct). IMO
Give him a call.....very helpful, and he couldn't do enough for me!
It's just a shame I'm  in Australia, as freight is a killer!!

Macca

bill440rt

Paul, I've always bought the upholstery straight from Legendary.
I will say Dante's is EXCELLENT to deal with though!  :yesnod:

I bought my stuff from Legendary at Carlisle with a show special, they beat Dante's pricing. Usually Legendary's show specials are tough to beat.
Does YO even honor discount codes on Legendary products?  :shruggy:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: bill440rt on May 05, 2012, 08:31:48 AM
Paul, I've always bought the upholstery straight from Legendary.
I will say Dante's is EXCELLENT to deal with though!  :yesnod:

I bought my stuff from Legendary at Carlisle with a show special, they beat Dante's pricing. Usually Legendary's show specials are tough to beat.
Does YO even honor discount codes on Legendary products?  :shruggy:

I'm going to check this week Bill,YO,and Dantes.If my memory serves me,Legendary at Carlisle did'nt offer show special on the leather front buckets.Dam that SE option,woodgrain and leather seats,I just like the roof emblem and pedal dress up !!!!!LOL,Thanks

charger_fan_4ever

Look up Dante's kits. I bought one came last week. That Legendary stuff is Nice!

66FBCharger

Paul,
I wish I knew you were in the market for a Legendary interior. They just had a 20% off all of the items they make, as well as 25% off the freight. It ran from April 18th- April 23rd. I ordered an interior for my R/T.
I get emails from them fairly regularly, so if I come across another sale like that from Legendary, I will let you know.
John
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: 66FBCharger on May 07, 2012, 11:05:42 AM
Paul,
I wish I knew you were in the market for a Legendary interior. They just had a 20% off all of the items they make, as well as 25% off the freight. It ran from April 18th- April 23rd. I ordered an interior for my R/T.
I get emails from them fairly regularly, so if I come across another sale like that from Legendary, I will let you know.
John

The front leather seats are not in the discounts,checked with them last year at Carlisle.But I would have saved on the rear cover,buddy seat,and vinyl top.Yearone is real high on their prices,even with their 25%,still cheaper to buy directly thru Legendary or Dantes.

charger_fan_4ever

Personally the service threw Dante was exceptional. I sent legendary an email for a quote when the sale was going on. They did not have the decency to respond for a $1000 order....

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on May 09, 2012, 02:11:27 AM
What is Dante's website?

Dante's Mopar Parts Contact Information:

Phone: (609) 332-4194

Fax: (856) 875-4332

Email: sales@dantesparts.com

Hours of Operation

Monday-Thursday: 8AM-8PM EST
Friday: 8AM-5PM EST

Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Shipping address:  Shipping only, this is NOT a retail store.

376 Berlin Cross Keys Rd
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Billing/Payment Address

P.O. Box 963
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Scaregrabber

Even if Dante's prices were more expensive I would still deal with him due to his great service. He deserves your business.

Sheldon

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on May 09, 2012, 03:16:19 AM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on May 09, 2012, 02:11:27 AM
What is Dante's website?

Dante's Mopar Parts Contact Information:

Phone: (609) 332-4194

Fax: (856) 875-4332

Email: sales@dantesparts.com

Hours of Operation

Monday-Thursday: 8AM-8PM EST
Friday: 8AM-5PM EST

Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Shipping address:  Shipping only, this is NOT a retail store.

376 Berlin Cross Keys Rd
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Billing/Payment Address

P.O. Box 963
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Thanks Fred.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."