News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well he wants a divorce......

Started by Wheels of Terror, May 02, 2012, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels of Terror

I was hoping it would not come to this I tried everything. I love him so much. I will probably be on the board a lot to get my mind off of things. Lol Everyone on this board makes this board so fun. Anyone else ever go through the I love you as a friend not as a wife? Any suggestions?
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

71ChallengeHer

I was married to a cheating , abusive , a-hole.   :shruggy:  Keep your head on straight and good luck.

Kern Dog

Wow..... I had no idea that you were a lady! I'd read the posts about the TV car build and i didn't know. Car gals are a rare breed.
I wonder if this is a situation like the following: A woman marries a man because she likes the "bad boy" type. He raises hell and parties hard.... THEN one day she gets tired of it all and wants him to "evolve". This happens frequently. What if your man fell in love with a car gal and later HE wanted you to "evolve"? Either way it is unfair. I think that it is wrong to expect someone to change to meet YOUR needs, EXCEPT in the cases of abuse or addictions.  Best of luck to you, Greg

FLG

Sorry to hear.

Well there's got to be a reason (weather it be his problem or yours or both.. which you dont need to tell us of course) but maybe you guys could use some counseling? Especially if there's children involved.

:shruggy:

41husk

Soory to here, but I am happy to say no one ever said "they loved me as friend but not as a wife"  :eek2:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

I can't lie, I love you as a member wheels of terror.   Sorry, but we can still be friends.  
Jk.     Keep your head up.   Try to stay busy is all I can say.   How long were you married?    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

I just had a thought ......   just stay with me on this one ....
If you're rich and good looking I'll love you like a wife.    :icon_smile_big:    

Actually, you don't have to be good looking, just RICH!     :yesnod:   
Are you laughing yet?   Good.  I'll be here all week.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Wheels of Terror

Thank you so much for all the support! We have been married for ten yrs and no children we were trying. He h been taking testosterone for a year to help but I think it made him change. He did cheat. He went on a cruise with another woman and then spent the next day with het at a hotel.At least I am keeping my cars and my fur babies. After said and don e I'm buying another Charger. Lol He was controling and yet I let him do anything and buy anything because jis happiness was important. He is not a gearhead like me but enjoys cars. I enjoy a lot of other stuff too but the car thing is an issue. You must relate Challangeher! Lol
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Wheels of Terror

Maybe down the road I can find myself a Mopower man. You know a real man.... :icon_smile_big:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Troy

So he went on a cruise with another woman and *he* wants a divorce? You are too forgiving. Kick him to the curb and be happy about it. I hope all goes well from here on out.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on May 02, 2012, 02:30:34 PM
So he went on a cruise with another woman and *he* wants a divorce? You are too forgiving. Kick him to the curb and be happy about it. I hope all goes well from here on out.

Troy

yeah but wasnt it her starting up the Dodgecharge.com dating site just last week  ???    :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Wheels of Terror

No I wasn't trying to start a dating site!! Lol I was wondering for laughs. My mother in law like cars and it started a a joke between her and I because she is single.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

41husk

Well it truly sounds like you are better off :cheers:  I wish you all the luck in the world.  It sounds like you are trading your spouse in for a Charger.  that sounds like a good deal to me!  ps. i liked the dating thread got a few laughs.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

draftingmonkey

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:39:48 PM
No I wasn't trying to start a dating site!! Lol I was wondering for laughs. My mother in law like cars and it started a a joke between her and I because she is single.
Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Maybe down the road I can find myself a Mopower man. You know a real man.... :icon_smile_big:
Ditch the dumbass, keep the Mother in Law , and find 2 Mopower men.  If you feel down, here's something from your Charger friends  :grouphug: to help you feel better.

Wheels of Terror

You guys are awesome.  :cheers: I still love him and would take him back in a heart beat. Marriage us something I take seriously. But it is what it is.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

ACUDANUT

Wow, it usually the Woman wants a divorce.  :scratchchin:

RTDaddy

Quote from: draftingmonkey on May 02, 2012, 03:04:06 PM
Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:39:48 PM
Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Ditch the dumbass, keep the Mother in Law , and find 2 Mopower men.  If you feel down, here's something from your Charger friends  :grouphug: to help you feel better.

Ain't that the way of it?  The one set of "in laws" you can live with belong to the one you can't make it with.  :shruggy:  Good luck and "Maintain an even strain."  :icon_smile_big:
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

charger_fan_4ever

I'm a firm believer that 99% of people don't change. They may act like it for awhile, but that never sticks. Once a cheater always a cheater. Like Troy said kick him to the curb.  :yesnod:

I also believe
Cross me once shame on you ,cross me twice shame on me.

Marriage is a life commitment for better or for worse, but in the case of adultery Sianorah.

DC_1

Been there done that......trust me, time to cut your losses and move on. Life is too short to live with someone who wants to bolt when you hit a bump in the road.

Ghoste

Its even more so if they are the bump.

69rtse4spd

Hang in there, it will get better in time.

200MPH

wow thats pretty rough i have been there... keep your head up and stay positive ! let the door hit 'em where the good lord split 'em!
Charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: 41husk on May 02, 2012, 01:46:17 PM
Soory to here, but I am happy to say no one ever said "they loved me as friend but not as a wife"  :eek2:

not even when you were in the pen?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on May 02, 2012, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: 41husk on May 02, 2012, 01:46:17 PM
Soory to here, but I am happy to say no one ever said "they loved me as friend but not as a wife"  :eek2:

not even when you were in the pen?
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     I love you ponch & allen  as a friend and as a wife   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE