News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jacob and I working on Mom's Hemi Ram

Started by hemi68charger, January 29, 2006, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Well,, my son, 5 years old, and I took some time away from the constant home improvement to get it ready for selling and open house to work on Mom's Hemi Ram's Fog Lamp. Seems a rock broke the lense..... Yes, there's a jack-stand under it and he also right after this and got his Home Depot safety glasses.... He's a real pro now with the ratchet.. :) Proud moment for me as well....
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

greenpigs

Right safety first, but i think he had plenty of clearance anyways.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

Constant Home Improvement*???   whats that? :icon_smile_big:

* My life story :nutkick:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 30, 2006, 12:17:42 AM
Constant Home Improvement*???   whats that? :icon_smile_big:

* My life story :nutkick:

Oh man, I'm so sick of it...... The only thing I wanna have improved in any new house is the garage!!!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Home Improvement rather than working on th cars? How does tha rate? Only kidding, the house always seems to come first around here as well.

Looks like he is doing a fine job there Troy. My boy wants to help me anytime I do anything on the Charger. I'm just afraid he will dent something, a scratch I can live with, it needs paint anyways. Plus he just turned 2, maybe I should wait another year.

Charger Aficionado

Cool stuff.  Makes ya proud that they are "Go Getters".  My son wanted to WORK on the '69 last week, I was really happy to show him how...  He even was able to "break" a few bolts loose with me starting them... :)  Fun stuff :) 

inhrmswy

Troy, do you have the part numbers for the replacement lenses or the whole assembly for those ram foglamps?   Rocks have taken out both of mine and I really should replace them, just havent gotten around to it yet.  kinda hard when your stuck on a ship for months at a time.  also how much did the parts store soak you for on them?

Charger Aficionado

You have to get the whole fog lamp assy (of course), and they are $120ish a piece.  Part # 55077475AB (Driver side)  55077474AB (Pass)...

Are you on float now?

Troy,  "Mom" has a HEMI Ram?  Niiice...  I bet she loves it... 

inhrmswy

I was out floating for 3 weeks, pulled into an to a weapons deopt friday to onload missiles and gun rounds and we are supposed to go back out for another week before we get to home port.  then its home for a month and a half or so. and then off to the other side of the world for 6 mo.

6pkrunner

Who's the foreman?  ;D Nice to see them start young. And those small hands are great for the tight places. :laugh: