News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

heater box vent cables

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, April 30, 2012, 11:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

can anyone tell me which cables go where on the heater box? as far as the vents and heater controls i have everything disconnected and im not sure what goes where. thanks guys!

bull

If you have the factory service manual look under "Accessories" and find the heater box pic. It identifies which lever does what and you can figure it out based on the control panel labels.

Brightyellow69rtse

unfortunatly i dont have one. i checked ebay but nothing. ill have to keep my eyes open for one.

bull

Brightyellow69rtse

guess i need to practice my ebay skills haha. i cheaped out and ordered the cd. that will help me with the guage cluster too  :2thumbs:

bull

That's ok. I kind of prefer the digital version myself after buying a pdf manual for my Durango. Instead of storing and lugging a huge book I just print off the few pages I need for each specific repair. After I'm done I staple the pages to the parts receipt and put it in my Durango file. :2thumbs: It would have to break down about 600 more times before I have the entire book on hardcopy.