News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can you friggin' believe this?!

Started by kab69440, May 08, 2012, 01:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kab69440

Pic from a craigslist ad for a golf cart found on a golf cart forum I frequent. Check the backdrop of this pic!!!!!!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparguy01

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

nvrbdn

he's got some toys. whats wrong with the golf cart? 
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

That guy has has tons of toys for sure, love the Hemi Bucket
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

69 OUR/TEA

The dune buggy is pretty cool !!!! :2thumbs:

kab69440

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 08, 2012, 02:01:51 PM

Apparently an unfinished project. Needs a replacement engine installed. If you're in the Phoenix area and interested, I'll go dig up the link to the ad.

WANT TO BUY:

Thank you,    Kenny

nvrbdn

naw, im here in illinois. i got a few carts, but can always use more. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Cooter

Looks Photochopped to me. Look at the edges of the tires on everything in that pic...Photochop.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

PA Dodger

I don't think it's Photochopped. Looks like the T bucket is on jack stands so the slicks don't get ruined. Everything else looks as expected except maybe the golf cart. And that might be from the desert grass being real short? :shruggy:
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 08, 2012, 02:01:51 PM
There are lifted hopped up Golf carts all over the desert region out west, seen many of them, some perty damn fast too... My old neighbor in Rancho Murieta Ca. bought my old Yamaha gas golf cart, lifted it, put 22" mudder tires, nice rims, better brakes, longer wider front a-arms, longer nitrogen coil over shocks, lots of front wheel travel now, different clutch/belt drive, a cage & made it damn fast, ported head, larger valves, more compression Blah Blah Blah...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks