News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The annual joint Mopar Club Picnic in Bastrop, Tx Apr. 28th

Started by hemi68charger, April 28, 2012, 05:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

April 28 - Bastrop Mopar Picnic. The annual joint Mopar Club Picnic in Bastrop, with the Austin and San Antonio and Houston clubs. Arrive in Bastrop about 10:30. Bring a picnic lunch, or buy something to eat in Bastrop you get there. Location: Bob Bryant Park, 600 Charles Blvd., Bastrop, TX.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

A couple of pictures from the event... We finally found a Senior care provider who would come to the house (Mom has stage-7 dementia). It was great being with my family, seeing old and new friends and oh yeah,,,,,,,, driving the Daytona on a flawless trip.......

My facebook album on the trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7id2GEuJjU&feature=share
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Highbanked Hauler

WOW Troy, I haven't seen you in a long time,  your kids are growing so fast.. :2thumbs:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

hemi68charger

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on May 05, 2012, 11:03:41 AM
WOW Troy, I haven't seen you in a long time,  your kids are growing so fast.. :2thumbs:

Hey Al,,
Wow... You made me go back and find this picture of Jacob (3) next to your car back in '04.. He has grown... He's now helping me pump the brakes to bleed them... :)
Troy