News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

$329.00 for a "Novelty"?

Started by y3chargerrt, April 25, 2012, 07:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

doctor4766

Decimal place is in the wrong spot???

Otherwise, tell him he's dreaming
Gotta love a '69

Indygenerallee

Enabling further deception of supposed "REAL" cars..... This guy is a idiot.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

stripedelete

I dunno,,, they might be worth every penny,,,  if the buyer of the car did not know it was a fake.

hatersaurusrex

Lol:

"this Work of Art will arrive to you looking as old as your car...aged to perfection!"

I guess this means you won't take delivery for another 45 years or so, it needs time to sit under the back seat of his car first...
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

I have to admire his courage though.  I think if I were touting my services as a professional forger, the internet is the last place I'd hang my shingle.

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

build a car as you wish, then build a build sheet to match. now my car is factory original. i just didnt say what factory put it together :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1974dodgecharger

well it seems people are buying based on the feedback for the actual item he is selling......so there must be a market. I bet the buyeers are scammers who try to add value to the cars they are selling.

cdr

i dont know much,but i do know this is wrong,it sucks,example my car will look like an RT ,but i will not ever say its a real RT ,the fact that some build sheets survived ,adds real value,not this fake crap :flame:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Old Moparz

I'm sure glad that build sheets, fender tags & letters from certain individuals that bless your car with holy water that the pope got from his own faucet don't mean crap to me.   :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

vick79

'70 Charger RT

Ghoste

I wonder if you get more authentic aging for the extra 300?

Benji

It appears to me to be a real build sheet, and it also looks like there is a VIN on it but the entire thing is just fuzzy enough so one cannot tell if it a the real thing or not plus you can't get any information from it.

Benji

cdr

looks like someones birth certificate lol
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

aussiemuscle

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on April 25, 2012, 09:42:00 AM
Lol:

"this Work of Art will arrive to you looking as old as your car...aged to perfection!"

I guess this means you won't take delivery for another 45 years or so, it needs time to sit under the back seat of his car first...

no, he just spills coffee on it, lol. i guess it's sold as a 'novelty', just like speed laser jammers are sold as a 'laser garage door opener'.

myk

Novelty, like fake dog poo?  Whoopee cushions?

Ghoste

Hmm, the dog poo analogy seems to ring pretty true imo.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: myk on April 26, 2012, 08:52:17 PM
Novelty, like fake dog poo?  Whoopee cushions?

Novelty,  as in forged / counterfeit documentation that somebody could get sued for except for when it's sold as a novelty.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

1968_Charger

yea that has no purpose but to screw someone over. now if it didnt look old it would be novelty, aged = fraud  :Twocents: