News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A chance to win the KFC commercial Charger

Started by E5 Charger, March 14, 2012, 05:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

bww is great here and it takes over a hour to get to the nearest Hooters!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

shart70rt

I have both within 30 minutes.

I like the taste of the hot bbq sauce at BW3 better, but the scenery at Hooters is much better.
Stephen Hart
1970 Charger RT, 440, console 4-speed, Dana 60 3.54
500 Stroker, Edelbrock Heads, Edelbrock intake, dual 600 CFM Carbs,
Comp Hydraulic Roller
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch setup, Passon Performance overdrive gearset in 833 18 spline 4 spd.
TTI 2 inch headers and 3 inch exhaust.
Subframe connectors
P-S-T polygraphite suspension
4 wheel disc brakes
Classic Auto Air AC
Billet Performance Serpentine Assy
reassembly in progress

hatersaurusrex

Tilted Kilt's food is crap, I've been there a few times and it's never for the food :)

Best 'titty-themed' place I've been to was a place called Twin Peaks in Dallas.   The girls were hot and the food was actually really good.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

bill440rt

Not to turn this into a chicken wing thread (eh, what the heck, it's already there  :icon_smile_big: ), but around here in the northeast there is a small chain called Cluck U Chicken.  :drool5: :drool5:
Not gourmet food mind you, but VERY tasty. They are known for wings & sauces, doesn't have the eye candy at Hooters as it is mostly sports decor. They have many sauces to choose from, I have a soft spot for a delectable one called "Atomic BBQ". Quite the delicious treat!  :drool5: :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

I'm drooling along with you here :drool5:..................Going to raid the pantry (larder) now. I'm sure I won't find anything as tasty as that though. :drool5:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Budnicks

The thread went from a KFC give away 70 Charger  :drool5: , to Hooter  :drool5: , to Wings  :drool5: , that's funny... I wonder who ended up with the car ??
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Indygenerallee

I hear it involved a pic with hippies and a VW van (no shit) :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.