News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is VH done for?

Started by bull, January 29, 2006, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimShine

Quote from: Stratocharger on February 01, 2006, 11:09:21 AM
Didn't Valerie B. just die?...  ???

Valerie is still alive. I hang out with the guy who was the artist relations director over at Kramer since the start of the company (it was family owned). Frank tells me how whenever Eddie was in town it was his job to pick him up and bring him guitars to look at or as gifts. Anyway, after years of this Eddie would come over Frank's house for dinner. It was a change he enjoyed from eating hotel room food. They would get drunk, maybe hit some other goodies. When Valerie left TV, she would tag along on the road. The first time she ever went to Frank's house she was all over Eddie's case. Riding the guy every second "you are smoking too much, drinking too much, stop snorting that stuff, why do you have to eat with your mouth open". Finally Frank's wife got tired of it and Eddie was looking embarassed, so she says to Valerie "Stop riding the guy. He wants to unwind." Valerie glares at her and Frank's wife says 'Don't look at me like that cXXX". Ofcourse most women hate that word (in New Jersey I guess those rules can be bent), Valerie stormed off and left, Eddie stuck around and finished the party. I have a feeling that they had several nights like that over the 20+ years they were married.

BrianShaughnessy

Hey kids...  ya know that lame band INXS that got a new lame singer on that lame show Rock Star?

Guess who's probably gonna be next?   ::)    http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060211114309990001
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

moparsons

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

Looks like he was trying to push something out into his Depends when they took that picture. Keith Richards has some competition for the 50-year-old groupies now I guess.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on March 06, 2006, 12:10:31 PM
I guess Eddie made a appearance again last night.  :-X

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1756&e=1&u=/060306/482/camw12703061102

Holy $#*te!

He's lookin' more like an evil Muppet than a former rock god.

Quote from: bull on March 06, 2006, 02:02:09 PM
Looks like he was trying to push something out into his Depends when they took that picture.

Maybe the Prep. H was wearing off? :shruggy:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

greenpigs

When I first looked at the picture I  thought it was Sandra Bullock-James.

EDIT--my first response was too harsh  on the old guy.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free