News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

happy 4-20 day.

Started by chargermike, April 20, 2012, 07:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermike

the smoke in boulder colorado will be thick today. 30 thousand to show up to burn. happy hippie day...lol
:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

chargerboy69

To be honest, I have never tried the stuff.

Of course, now that I am in my late 30's and have kids, my own business, finishing my degree full time, now is when I really think I could use some.  But even if I wanted too, I would not know where to buy it.  :shruggy:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

F8-4life

420! already enjoying the day! Chargers look even better when blazed haha

BigBlockSam

Happy 4/20 to all . it's a mellow day
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Indygenerallee

I tried it a few times never did nothing to me but make my eyes dry and itch and feel like everything was in S L O W M O T I O N...  :lol:
I don't like going slow!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

chargermike

in colorado you can go to the weed store and buy it. safe and legal. its like going to the liquor store. except there is no drive up window. you have to go inside.

terrible one

Great day today, it's time to hotbox the Charger!  :icon_smile_big:

chargermike, do you live in Boulder? I love it there and visit the area frequently. Too bad CU locked down the campus today!

learical1

Hey, who brought these brownies to work?  They're great...

Any more brownies?   They sure are good!...

Dammit!  No more brownies and the snack machine is out of Doritos!  How long until lunch?
Bruce

moparstuart

you are all a bunch of freakin POT HEADS    :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

twodko

Well................what's yer point dude?  :D
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BigBlockSam

QuoteWell................what's yer point dude?  Cheesy

:shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BigBlockSam

time to go get some murder burgers   :icon_smile_big:

chargermike

no i dont live in boulder. but i am there alot. have mopar friends there and grew up just outside of boulder in longmont. i live in estes park. we should meet sometime when your in town. you should come out for the golden super cruise. 1st saturday of every month till oct.

69finder

Canada is pretty chill about it too.  You're def. not going to jail unless you got a trunk full of it.  If you have around 10 or less cigs it's a citation for $100

Multiple offences mean nothing.

I don't smoke, but I like the fact that people can choose without being turned into criminals.  Live and let live!!

myk

I'm with Bubba on this one-I tried it but never inhaled...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Patronus

:apimp:

420 from the bubble!!  :eek2: dat chit iz goood...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BigBlockSam

QuoteStoners.     moon

:slap:  puff, puff, pass

Indygenerallee

Marijuana should be legalized, Marijuana is far less harmful compared to alchol!! But here comes big brother oh shit if you can't tax it!!! IT'S BAD FOR YOU!!!! (Like Alchol is not worse than some Mary jane!!)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Daytona R/T SE

BrianShaughnessy

It's been a long time since high school.   I really don't like the stuff.  Just gets me paranoid... so I don't.
Meanwhile I know plenty of people my age and older that do.    Live and let live,  just don't pass it to me.

I'm pretty much in the legalize it and get some tax $ for it camp.     Not sure when or if that'll happen because let's face it... there's a lot of people making big $$$$ off it being illegal.

People driving under the influence should still be prosecuted like drunks, etc. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

FJ5WING

as stupid as this thread is I guess its just a tip of the iceberg for whats to come next week. :shortbus:
wingless now, but still around.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.