News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

14-year-old girl restores an 86 Fiero

Started by bull, April 18, 2012, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

bull

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 22, 2012, 06:01:43 PM
That car does not look like a Fiero

Check the 2nd link I put in my initial post. Lots o' pics. :2thumbs:

myk

Quote from: kab69440 on April 19, 2012, 01:33:45 PM
Please try to turn her attentions elsewhere before she throws her life away on a dream that most likely will never happen. I remember being 15 and thinking if I could put $2,000 per year into a certain 1969 Charger, I would have a really nice car to cruise in my mid 20's. I also used to believe that I was a reasonably intelligent human being.  Every time I open the garage door, I am reminded of just how stupid I can be, twenty-five years later. Please, darlin'... don't do it.

I don't understand.  Why would her dream "not likely happen?"  Furthermore, why was $2000 a year into your '69 not enough?  What happened?  Also, we're talking about restoring cars; last I heard that IS possible to do.  

Kudos to this young girl, who hasn't been snared into the typical teenage girl trap of boys, bands, drugs and premarital sex rituals that plague most of America's young girls these days.  It's always possible that she'll lose it later but for now at least she's doing something constructive...