News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

interior rear window trim

Started by Patronus, April 14, 2012, 12:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

I wanted to ask if anyone can source accurate interior trim for the rear window? (1969) I've just installed the repo push on stuff and am not overjoyed by the new concept. The old one was formed plastic held on with screws. The new stuff is just cheap vinyl pushed onto the teeth of the headliner retainer. Thanks..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Fred

Quote from: Patronus on April 14, 2012, 12:37:08 PM
I wanted to ask if anyone can source accurate interior trim for the rear window? (1969) I've just installed the repo push on stuff and am not overjoyed by the new concept. The old one was formed plastic held on with screws. The new stuff is just cheap vinyl pushed onto the teeth of the headliner retainer. Thanks..

I got mine from Trim Parts. They come with screws.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Brock Lee

I got a set from The Paddock and they were accurate, just in black. They have to be out there somewhere.

macca3441

Dante's have them listed.
Are they the correct ones?

Macca

Patronus

Thanks, but I checked Paddock and Dantes, they're both the push on cheapie versions..  :rotz:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE