News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is this?

Started by cavemanno1, April 09, 2012, 04:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

What kind of car is it?

68X426

Homemade?  :popcrn:

El Coronet? Coro-mino? Coro-chero?

I like it.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Cooter

That thing was at Carlisle a couple years back. Started out as a First Gen Charger I think. Dude caught alot of flack for that thing.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

greenpigs

Quote from: Cooter on April 09, 2012, 06:25:55 PM
That thing was at Carlisle a couple years back. Started out as a First Gen Charger I think. Dude caught alot of flack for that thing.

Good thing it was a 1st gen Charger, a Cornet getting hacked would have hurt! :D
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

kab69440

Cool idea, not feeling that red stripe on the hood, though...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

It was at the Mopar Nats a few years back too.  I thought it was the other way around though, he had a Coronet and hacked the back off and added some Charger parts.

doctor4766

Quote from: greenpigs on April 09, 2012, 06:27:56 PM

Good thing it was a 1st gen Charger, a Cornet getting hacked would have hurt! :D
LMAO
Gotta love a '69

doctor4766

Actually, here down under (I hate that phrase btw) there have been numerous cars that have been morphed into utes, some by the manufacturers themselves, and some by backyard enthusiasts that were pissed off that the manufacturers didn't do a ute in their favorite model.
Some work out just fine, whilst others are just painful to look at.
Maybe we should turn this thread into the "WTH did THAT thing used to be?"
Gotta love a '69

GOTWING

I like the one off stuff, and most of all the plum crazy 71 Challenger R/T wagon that was at Carlisle a few years back, man i loved that car. :drool5: It looked almost like it could have been factory built or something out of a MadMax movie! My friend said it was a waste, but i knew the story on it as i talked to the guy, nice guy to btw. I wonder if he still has it... :D

Topher

Quote from: greenpigs on April 09, 2012, 06:27:56 PM

That stings a little!  :nana:
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Cooter

Not a badly done car either. I would hate to try and sell it though.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

F8-4life

Mopar should of made a el camino (ute) model, probably would of ran from the late '50's to at least early 1970's. Imagine how cool they could of been... high impact colors and hemis would have not have been out of the question for the period. Prob would have been based on the B-body I imagine.  (yes I know about rampages they don't count)

doctor4766

Quote from: F8-4life on April 11, 2012, 10:22:41 PM
Mopar should of made a el camino (ute) model, probably would of ran from the late '50's to at least early 1970's. Imagine how cool they could of been... high impact colors and hemis would have not have been out of the question for the period. Prob would have been based on the B-body I imagine.  (yes I know about rampages they don't count)

Oh there were plenty of Valiant utes built

Gotta love a '69

cavemanno1

Me personally don't like that car but someone does and it's alright!We need people who think differently to come up things we would never imagine!However some cars looks fugly when took their appearance and this is the case now IMO!