News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thoughts and concerns?

Started by jar1292, April 06, 2012, 06:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jar1292

Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

J-440

Hey it's the new Corvette!!
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

resq302

nah, its got more style than the new corvette!  Nice to see that Chysler had the thought to keep it around instead of selling it off!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

jar1292

Then EVERYONE is gunna have one and they will not be as cool!
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Fred

I have to be honest, I like the corvette better.  :Twocents:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

LaOtto70Charger

I like it other than the one fang in the grill.  I know the original had one post in the center for the cross hair grill look, but that new one looks like a fang to me.

Ghoste

The crosshair grille looks great!!...     

on a minivan.  And thats where it should stay.

BBKNARF

I would love to see a head to head competion on a road coarse.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

A383Wing

Quote from: BBKNARF on April 07, 2012, 06:34:54 PM
I would love to see a head to head competion on a road coarse.

there was a show on Speed with just that face-off.....now I ferget the show name, it was a pretty even contest between the Viper & 'Vette during the 5 "tests" they ran

Bryan