News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This guy sounds just like Keith Pope in Kentucky

Started by Tilar, April 11, 2012, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Cooter

This is happening more and more these days. I'm sure you guys already know about the MLC debacle. All over the Cobra forums, Mustang Forums, etc.
Just had a guy on another forum Running a "resto" business and decided to cheat on his wife, then leave about 8 cars and trucks in various states of disrepair and took over $100K from the owners. Hasn't completely taken the money and ran yet, but is well on his way to doing just that.

I restore cars for folks. While I don't advertise, and or run a business doing so, I do do the work. I do make sure the owners are kept in the loop.
The BIGGEST problem I see with trying to do this as a business is the fact that you have to have some sort of other income while your doing the cars. You can't just keep taking in more and more cars and down payments. Sooner or later, people will get wise and begin to b*tch. This is where most get into trouble. While it looks lucrative in the beginning, and it is to a degree, you have to keep ONE CAR at a time and actually FINISH it before taking on another one.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"