News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Body Trim, and Charger Emblems

Started by NightBear75, April 03, 2012, 04:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBear75

I know my Charger isn't a popular as most of yours here, but it was given to me as a project. I have a 1977 Charger Midnight SE. Not to bore you with the details, but I need body trim and emblems. I'm not real sure what the full trim package is, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

billschroeder5842

Welcome! I actually kind of like Charger of those years....

EBay is going to be your best bet for finding what you need. Besides looking under Charger, do a searches under Cordoba aand Fury.
Texas Proud!

ODZKing

Welcome Bear.  Those midnight's are nice with the bit of extra roof.
Here is a link on the Mopar Forums site:
http://moparforums.com/forums/f63/1975-1979-magnum-cordoba-charger-carbon-fiber-dash-face-9053/
http://moparfan.com/showthread.php?tid=123
Also MyMopar.com.  and there is a fellow on the 71-74 site who I know has one.  DynoDave ... you may want to message him, he may have more suggestions.  Don't forget to include the Magnum is those years.
Good Luck!

NightBear75

Thanks for the leads guys, I'm still not real sure what all the Badges and trim are on my car. Two out of three of the Charger Badges that were on it when I got it were stolen off of it while I was at work. Someone that thought they knew what they were doing took all the trim off when it was repainted at some point before I got it. Would it be worth my time to contact Dodge/Chrysler to see if I can get any info from them?

ODZKing

Here is one I found a while back

Dans 68

Is that not the Playboy centerfold Patti McGuire from the November 1976 issue (you know, the one that had the infamous Jimmy Carter interview)?  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan

edit: Hmm, maybe it should have been posted on the "Chicks on Chargers" thread instead. :rofl:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

NightBear75

Quote from: Dans 68 on April 07, 2012, 11:49:29 AM
Is that not the Playboy centerfold Patti McGuire from the November 1976 issue (you know, the one that had the infamous Jimmy Carter interview)?  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan

edit: Hmm, maybe it should have been posted on the "Chicks on Chargers" thread instead. :rofl:

Dan that it would be, I have already aquired an autographed copy of this pic. I couldn't resist since my car is the same color.

NightBear75

Moparfan thanks for the info. I too found those, but they only show the Standard SE and the Daytona SE. If I didn't have the original Dealership Bill of Sale I'd swear that the Midnight SE never exhisted. I'm starting to think I've got some bastardized mutant car, the red headed stepchild of the 77 Charger. :brickwall: