News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stickers that dont fit on Mopars?!

Started by andben, April 06, 2012, 02:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andben

Guys, I got a sticker that's a BIG NONO for me (and rest of Sweden I guess). What's your opinion?
I also got a Van Halen sticker on the same window  ;)  :cheers:

Kern Dog

Stickers that I personally would NEVER expect to see:

xxxxx for president
I love Wal Mart
Baby on board
I love Coc*

68X426

I don't care for stickers unless directly car related and/or historical.  :Twocents:

Here in the US they are all over the rice rockets. Nuff said.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Fred

Quote from: 68X426 on April 07, 2012, 02:44:19 AM
I don't care for stickers unless directly car related and/or historical.  :Twocents:

Here in the US they are all over the rice rockets. Nuff said.

Same here. I've got a "Detroit Muscle" sticker on my back window and it is totally appropriate.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ghoste

I didn't even put scare stickers on my car back in the day when it was cool to use those (along with your side pipes and air shocks).  I put my scare stickers on my tool box and left the cars clean and I still like it that way.

NOW, that said, a buddy of mine put a Rod Shop sticker on my back window one year when I wasn't looking and for some bizarre reason I have left it on there.  There is also a tiny Playboy Bunny logo in each of my vent windows that I have left on because I think they have likely been on there for nearly as long as the car has been around.  They are in that truck stop engine turned style that used to be popular back around the late 60's early 70's.  (and I guess likely still is but these are old and faded)

Charger RT

I have never liked stickers or dealers sticker or emblems on my cars. I once walked away from buying a car because I figured it would take to long to get all the crap stickers off of it.
Tim

terrible one

Not a fan of stickers unless they are vintage/ related to the car like some others have said. I have a vintage iridescent Competition Cams sticker and a 70's Mopar "direct connected" sticker on the back windshield. 

HPP

Quote from: Ghoste on April 07, 2012, 09:41:02 AM
I didn't even put scare stickers on my car back in the day when it was cool to use those (along with your side pipes and air shocks).  I put my scare stickers on my tool box and left the cars clean and I still like it that way.

I put them on the underside of the hood.

404NOTFOUND

I think most stickers are for people who are trying too hard to draw attention to a sub standard car that nobody looks at. Chargers don't need them. My Charger still has two old licence validation stickers on the windshield from the state of Texas. I left them there because it's considered cool here in Canada and might even add value to the car.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Ghoste

Unless it's a day two restoration or you actually use them for contingency awards.

bill440rt

Nothing worse than the pissing Calvin sticker.
Just sayin'...

That is all. Carry on.
:popcrn:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce