News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle registration

Started by y3chargerrt, March 31, 2012, 06:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

I went to register the Charger today for Carlisle. They did not have the forum listed. There is a link that allows you to register your club.  Who here can fill out the form and get us listed as a club?

http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/club_registration.asp

bakerhillpins

Cool, I was just thinking about this.

What about the group rate at the QI  - When does that start and what is the group again?  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ODZKing

Early Registration is $5.00 off.  But I believe thathas passed.  It may be only December to January 15 or something like that.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I love that event, but have not been able to spend as much time there as I like... I used to go all 3 days, now I am lucky if I can spend 3 hours...  :brickwall:

This is the World's BEST show!

www.carlisleevents.com

71ChallengeHer

SKIP THE LINES. AVOID THE HASSLE. ENJOY YOUR SHOW.
How to Save Time and Money: Details Below

Pre-register before June 4, 2012 to get your window sticker early and drive right in when you get to the gate!

When you pre-register, you save time AND you save money. Everyone could use a little more of both and Carlisle Events wants to help!

Beat the June 4, 2012 deadline and we will mail your window sticker to your address of record via USPS. The sticker will go out weeks in advance of the event. When you get to the show, enjoy the VIP treatment of driving straight to Gate 3. No matter how long the lines of people are at the show field registration area, you won't need to stop there. Rather, once you drive through the main gate, you will be guided straight to the designated parking area.
Pre-registering also helps keep that wallet a little fatter. When you pre-register, you save $10. That's more of your hard-earned money back in your wallet.
You deserve the preferential treatment. So don't wait -- pre-register today! The June 4, 2012 deadline will be here before you know it.

Register for the 2012 show right now to save! Call today at (717) 243-7855 or register online!
More time and money – sign me up! Click Gate-N-Go to hit the gas on a better show experience.

ODZKing

I was refering to their Holiday sale:
Register online December 16th through December 31st midnight EST and save an additional $5 per car registered off the already discounted pre-registration prices. That's right, not only do you get your credentials in the mail to enter the grounds with minimal effort, but you also save an additional $5. If you are not a web guru, no worries, you can register over the phone. Our office will be open regular business hours to accept phone orders until noon EST Dec 22nd. After this time, our office will be closed until January 2nd. Invitational forms are also online for each event. Just click on "Forms & Flyers" to the left of each event page on the Carlisle Events website .

Tilar

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 31, 2012, 09:37:06 AM
Cool, I was just thinking about this.

What about the group rate at the QI  - When does that start and what is the group again?  :2thumbs:

Gene (Hemigeno) has set this up the past few years. I think the guy at the QI that you need to talk to is Sam but I don't remember for sure.  :shruggy:   I remember Sam(?) saying last year that he wants to do the reservation confirmation numbers like he did a couple years ago so we need to have one person handling it IF he still wants to do it that way. I think $169 was mentioned but then again it's been going on a year...

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bakerhillpins

Yea, that was the problem last year. I called really early, like Feb, and made the reservations but the person who took it put it in wrong. I was glad that I called and confirmed about a month early and was able to cancel the one I had and move it to the DC.com group (or what ever it was) rate as it was like $50 cheaper a night.

I am toying with the idea of driving my Charger down for the show this year but there is obviously the chance that I don't make it in that car. Besides not being able to drive in is there any problem with registering a car but not making it there with it?

96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

bill440rt

As much fun & convenient the Q.I. is, I can say with certainty I won't be staying there this year.
They've steadily jacked up the rates each year, $170 a night is not very reasonable. The hotel directly across the street is substantially cheaper, only downfall is that they do not have any convenient trailer parking for those that trailer their vehicles.
Maybe I'll come back to the Q.I. next year if the rates become more reasonable.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bakerhillpins

Are you talking about the Econo lodge?
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

bill440rt

I don't remember exactly, it might have been. It looked pretty decent, clean inside. Cheap rates. No trailer parking, just single-vehicle parking.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hemigeno

Quote from: Tilar on April 01, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
Gene (Hemigeno) has set this up the past few years. I think the guy at the QI that you need to talk to is Sam but I don't remember for sure.  :shruggy:   I remember Sam(?) saying last year that he wants to do the reservation confirmation numbers like he did a couple years ago so we need to have one person handling it IF he still wants to do it that way. I think $169 was mentioned but then again it's been going on a year...

As it stands right now, I am not going to attend Carlisle this year.  Too many other trips already planned for different things, and I can't fit everything into the schedule that I'd "like" to do.  This is still one of my, if not the, favorite events.  Lord willing, I'll be there again next year.

Just giving everyone fair warning that a block of rooms at the QI won't be arranged by me anyway.  Sam is indeed the guy to talk with there for Group Reservations.  Maybe one of you guys can negotiate a better rate?   :shruggy:  For the past couple of years it's been $149 + tax.  Not a bargain, but a decent place, great truck/trailer parking, gas station with ULSD & restaurants next door, plus within walking distance of the go cart track.

I have stayed at some real dives at Carlisle.  Never again if I can help it.

hd4406z

Been staying in York, the past few years, not too far of drive, way nicer Hotels.
68 Charger R/T 440 Auto
68 Charger R/T (Clone) 440 4 speed
2006 Daytona Charger Go Mango
2005 Daytona Ram Go Mango
2009 Challenger R/T Classic B5