News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thanks for your votes winner announced the 30th

Started by thedodgeboys, March 16, 2012, 09:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 30, 2012, 03:48:03 PM
Scott, Congrats. Very well deserved.  :2thumbs:   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
yup

Congratulations to Scott Shanks the winner of the Royal Purple High Performance Driving Experience Contest! Scott has a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T convertible that will be at our booth on tour. We'd like to thank all of you who submitted your photos and look forward to seeing you on the Hot Rod Magazine 2012 Power Tour!
By: Royal Purple Inc.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

thedodgeboys

its official ...

Dear Royal Purple High Performance Contest Finalist,

Thank you for participating in the Royal Purple High Performance Driving Experience Contest. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your photo, "wrangle" votes online and sending in your specs and photos for the final judging.

I'm pleased to announce that Scott Shanks and his 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible was selected as the winner of the contest! He had the highest judges' total score and received three out of five first place judges' votes. Congratulations!

The runner up was James and Maureen Mead and their 1969 Camaro SS.

I have attached a sheet that will show you where your car was ranked by each of the judges.

Once again, I thank you for your participation and I hope to see you on the 2012 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour this summer!

Best regards,

Marlena

This is awesome thanks everyone for all your help.      

400/6/PAC